Chapter 22: The Doll Masters

Y/n POV
     Jason The Toymaker and The Puppeteer...
     I gasped and looked at them. I absolutely loved Jason, when I lived back at my house, my cousin and I would try to summon him all the time. We also both had a crush on him.
     The Puppeteer is just plain cool. I always got fascinated by his golden eyes and smile. He was also the one to get me to start wearing beanies.

     "Y/n, these are your two choices, Jason The Toymaker, and The Puppeteer," Slenderman said.

     I was still looking from behind Vincent. The two of them stood proudly as they examined me.
     "... what are you wearing? May I see?" Jason asked.

     I slowly stepped out from behind Vincent. My hands were behind my back.
The two pastas nodded as they examined my outfit.
"Nice... I like the choice of colors," Puppeteer said.

I looked at my outfit. It was pretty monochromatic, being mostly black and white. No wonder Puppeteer likes it.
"Whoever you pick will be your master, y/n. These two are highly skilled and trained to teach Dolls like you. In fact they have seen other creatures similar to what you have," slender said.
I didn't like the fact that he addressed me with the label 'creature' but I bet I'll get used to it.
"These two pastas have their own qualities to training you with your new magic, qualities that the other may not have," slender continued.
Puppeteer had his arms crossed. He looked at Jason and smirked at him. Jason glared back, his honey colored eyes flashing green. I almost forgot that they didn't get along with each other.
"The two will give you a little knowledge about them, but that is all you will get. You will figure the rest out on your own," Slender finished.
"Hello, y/n. I'm-" Jason started, but The Puppeteer interrupted.
"I'm The Puppeteer. I will assume that good ol' Jason here won't mind if I go first since you haven't met me before..." he said the last part at Jason, whose eyes were a furious bright green, his hair had turned pure white.
"I have had slightly more experience with Dolls. I always treat them as if they are not my servant and I respect them. I do not scare them with threats about being my friend, in fact most Dolls don't become my friend, I am only their master. I don't lash out at them If they do something wrong. I make sure they understand how to use their magic correctly. I also remind them not to use it for themselves, but for others." Puppeteer said. "I look foreword to working with you if you choose me over him."
Puppeteer out his hands behind his back. Jason was furious with him, his physical features clearly showed it. He had white hair, green eyes, and black, rotting arms. He saw me waiting expectantly and he calmed down.
"Hello, there, y/n. I believe I've seen you before but to make sure you know me, my name is Jason... yes, it is true that I am slightly less experienced with Dolls, but I do know how they act and behave, after all I sort of make lifeless versions of them. But, on the good side I don't break down in the middle of a training session just because my past suddenly rushes back into my mind, don't make awful excuses that your work isn't improving just to bring you down with me if I get angry, and don't try to make you do things that may have not risen up to the surface of your magic just because you have completed all of your training with your current magic." Jason says, mostly to The Puppeteer.
The Puppeteer scoffed and muttered, "at least I don't try to imprison Dolls in one part of the mansion..."
Jason turned to him, "you shut up right now or this matter will have to be brought up in a week."
Jason turned back to me, "i always make sure that my Dolls understand when they are using their magic and how it happens and why they feel and act the way they do. The choice is yours, choose wisely."
Jason and The Puppeteer look at me as I process this information.
"Well, y/n? Who do you choose," Slender asks.
I look at The Puppeteer, then at Jason.
I take a deep breath, "I choose..."

A/n: YOU guys get to choose who you want to be your master! But I'm just letting you know it would make life a lot easier if you choose The Puppeteer. But ultimately either one is fine! Choose in the comments!