Chapter 32: Prepping

A/n: I'm surprised at how many of you are enjoying this! It motivated me to write this! ^^ I'm sorry it's a bit rushed at the end. I hope you like it! <3

Y/n's POV
     Zalgo and I walked over to another section of the castle in silence.
"I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume you don't have a ball gown, so I'm taking you to get one made." Zalgo said while we walked.
I looked up at him in awe, "Really? Wow! I've never worn anything that pretty before."
Zalgo chuckled, "I'm sure you'll look gorgeous, y/n. I'll be sure to have the finest one made for you."
I looked away shyly, "aw, thanks. That's really nice of you."
Zalgo smiles down at me as we approached the destination, "your quite welcome."
Zalgo opened the door and let me in first. The room was candlelit and it seemed that the seamstress was a kind of spider demon.
Cooool.... I thought as I looked at her.
"I want this young woman's measurements done. Make her a gown fit for a queen." Zalgo ordered the demon.
She feebly nodded her head and beckoned for me to come over to her. I did so and two of her eight arms took a measuring tape and began to measure me. (A/N: I know the pic above doesn't have eight arms but just pretend.)
I did my best to look at what her other arms were doing while staying still so she could measure easily. They seemed to be gathering threads and fabrics to create the dress.
She finished, and shakily said, "A-All done with the measurements, my lord...."
Zalgo turned too look at her, "Well? Don't just stand there like an idiot, make the dress!"
Both me and the demon flinched at the tone of his voice.
She barely whispered a 'yes my lord' before shakily starting the dress.
"Y/n, you may come with me now," Zalgo said, turning to face the doorway.
"I-uh... I'd like to stay and watch. You can go ahead." I said as nicely as I could.
He turned to look at me, "sure."
Before he walked out the door he turned to look at the spider demon once again, "you lay a finger on her, there will be hell to pay, understood?"
The demon nodded quickly. Zalgo grunted a response before closing the door and leaving.
I turned to the spider woman, "Uh... does he treat everyone like that..?"
She sneaks a glance at me while working, "Y-yes miss... we're his servants."
I frown, "That's awful! I'm sorry you have to live a life like this. Maybe I could talk some sense into him..."
Her eyes widened and she tensed up in fear, "N-no no! That's quite alright, miss."
She reached over to grab the fabrics she needed to begin, but I gently put a hand on her arm. She flinched.
"Uh... is there a picture of the end result? Or anything like it?" I asked gently.
She turns away and takes out a scroll with a drawing on it and shows it to me.

     I gazed at it with wide eyes, "beautiful

I gazed at it with wide eyes, "beautiful..."
"M-May I continue?" She asked, eyes averting.
"Oh, s-" an idea popped into my head before I could say 'sure'. "Um actually... uh..."
she looks at me, "y-yes?"
I chuckle nervously, pointing at the fabric, "do you have anything white..?"

Zalgo's POV
One I left I immediately began giving out orders to prepare a ballroom for a dance. My slaves began sufficiently decorating and organizing.
"Damn... I'm gonna have to wear a suit..." I swore under my breath as I headed to my chambers.
I wasn't fond of formal attire, but I wouldn't mind it for y/n. She's grown on me since she got here, and she isn't anything like I thought she would be when I found her. I thought she would be more threatening, but I seem to have caught her at a good time since she seems to show no interest in returning to the Creepypastas. How fortunate for me. I seem to have taking a liking to her as well, so that makes my life easier in the sense I won't have to do anything atrocious to get her to stay.
I wanted everything to be ready as soon as possible, luckily for me my servants worked diligently to do so. Once I finished getting changed, I walked out and checked on the ballroom. Everything was set and prepared.
I smiled, "Good. Everything is happening according to schedule."
I quickly invited a few guests (a 'few' as in a couple hundred) to attend as well. They wasted no time arriving.
"Great, now we just need to wait for y/n..." I sighed.