Chapter 34: Fairly Old Friends

A/N: My Haikyuu fanfic on Archive of Our Own has been posted! It's called Skipping Stones and my username is Graywill. I'd really appreciate if any that are interested go check it out. I think it's become my pride and joy in terms of my work. I worked months on that thing, so It'd make me really happy if you could check it out at least. :) ANYways, with that said, on with this story!

Y/n's POV
     It was the day after the ball that Zalgo threw for me. I was lying on my back on the bed in the room Zalgo gave to me.

(Ta-Da!) What a night

(Ta-Da!)
What a night... I thought.
I sat up on the bed and looked around. My white dress was on a stand in the middle of the room (a/n, y'know those body-shaped things that don't have a head, arms, or legs like a regular mannequin.) The whiteness of it stood out against the dark reds and blacks of my room.
I stood up and got changed into a black dress I liked.

(A/n I tried to keep the Doll concept by picking a dress with a more doll-like style to it

(A/n I tried to keep the Doll concept by picking a dress with a more doll-like style to it. Srry if you don't like it.)
I walked out of my room and ran right into Zalgo who, thankfully, was still in his human form.
"Ah! Sorry for running into you!" I said quickly, backing up a bit from him.
     Zalgo chuckles as waves a dismissive hand at me, "It's quite alright. I'm fine."
     I smile, looking away and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, "W-Well, ok. Um... I think I've finally started to become hungry."
     Zalgo nodded, "What would you like to eat?"
     I thought about it before asking, "I think something small like (food name) and (drink) would be alright."
     Zalgo nodded before making some commands telepathically in his head.
     "It'll be done." He said.
     I smile up at him, "Thank you!"
     Zalgo begins to walk away, and I trail behind him.
     He notices this and looks back at me, "Would you like my company?"
     I mentally roll my eyes thinking, well yeah, my dude, I only know you here and I kinda feel comfortable around you.
     You've got spunk.
     I jolt and look around to find the source of the second voice in my head.
     My eyes fall back upon Zalgo's form.
     "My, not used to telepathic conversation?" He said, amused.
     I give him a wry smile, "Yeah well... I'll get used to it right now."
     Zalgo leans down to speak in my ear, voice low, "Yes, please do get used to it."
     He turned around and continued to walk, leaving me behind, stunned.
     Was that an attempt to flirt with me?! I thought.
     I was stiff from the sudden action, and I could feel my face threaten to heat up with blush. My heart was racing from the close proximity that Zalgo had been in.
     I shake my head, narrowing my eyes as I run to catch up with him.
     Instead of walking behind him, I walk next to him.
     "That was unnecessary," I said, eyes slyly squinted.
     Zalgo only let out another chuckle, "Oh really now?"
     "Yeah." I say.
     "Perhaps I should-"
     Zalgo was interrupted by the sudden stir of mood within the room.
     Several demons had rushed past and down a hallway.
     Zalgo squinted his eyes, "That's odd..."
     He started briskly walking after the demons to see what caused this behavior.
     I used some of my magic and flew after him to keep pace. I left a trail of dark purple mist behind me.
     Zalgo ran his way to the entrance. I could hear knocking on the door as I approached.
     Suddenly five glowing entities surrounded you.
     "Mistress, we're sorry!"
     "We couldn't loose him."
     "He found his way here!"
     My eyes widened at their small figures, "The five ghosts!"
     Zalgo turned to us, "You know these ghosts?"
     I turned to look up at him, "Yes! I'm acquainted with them!"
     I then turn my attention to the door, "Then... if they're here then I have a pretty good guess as to who's behind this door...."
     I use my magic to unlock the wooden gates. The doors opened just a crack that's big enough to let the purple man slip through.
     "Vincent??"
     His white, glowing eyes look at me, "Oh, uh, yeah, hi, y/n!"
     I sigh as I shake my head, putting my hands on my hips, "What the hell are you doing here?"
     Vincent stood up straight and rubbed the back of his neck, "Uhh... would you believe me if I said I was lost??"
     I turn to look back up at Zalgo, "Can Vincent stay with us? Please? He's a friend!"
     Zalgo was eyeing him suspiciously, but decided Vincent wasn't a threat.
     Hesitantly, Zalgo said, "... Fine. Only because you know him, y/n."
     "Yay!" I said, jumping up in happiness.
     Of course the five ghosts weren't happy with my decision, but it wasn't like I would constantly be hanging with Vincent.
     Zalgo pinched the bridge of his nose, "Alright then, servants go back to your work."
     The demons who had rushed to the door bowed and hurried off to whatever labor they were originally doing.
     "It's cool to see you again, Vinny!" Seeing him put me in a good mood, so I decided to use the nickname.
     "Yeah it's cool to see you too!" He said. "Although... the pastas..."
     Zalgo and I'd attention immediately went all to him when he mentioned the Creepypastas.
     Vincent continued, "Well... they're trying to find you right now... I kinda didn't feel like staying with them anymore since the mansion kinda went hectic after you ran away. So...."
     I looked up as Zalgo, worried.
     His eyes were gazing off at the door, as if he could see what was beyond it, "don't you worry, y/n.... You're going to be just fine."
     I looked at the doors, hoping he was right.

     Unknown POV
     The masked man looked as the purple figure entered the Dark Lord's Castle.
     He put a finger to his earpiece, "Attention all Creepypastas in the area.... I think I've got something.... I'll be reporting back to the Slendermansion."
     Taking his finger off the earpiece, he narrowed his eyes as he caught a glance at the girl wearing a black dress.
     His eyes filled with rage behind his white mask as he clutched the crowbar in his hand, "Alright you little shit... you asked for it..."