Chapter ONE

THE BRAVO BOYS
1. Killerwolf
2. Tigerlilly
3. Snake Eater

SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE
1. Red Reaper

SPECTER SHORT STORIES
1. Alfa
2. Bravo
4. Delta
18. Romeo

SPECTER SPECIALS
• Halloween Specials - ANGELMAKER The Southside Slayer & ANGELMAKER II The Southside Slaughter
• Christmas Specials - Dasher & The Dancer - Christmas In Aspen, Vixen & The Viper
• Valenines Day Special - Hellfire
• The Little Blook Of Love - A collection of romantic one shots

****

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT AND STRONG VIOLENCE THEMES THAT MAY BE DISTRESSING TO SOME

****

Mikki De'lucca

The click of camera shutters whir and snap like a swarm of buzzing insects, their flashing lights blinding you as you step a perfectly manicured, strappy heel-clad foot from the sleek black Jaguar..

The paparazzi swell forward to get a better angle of you and the team of your father's security guards work overtime to hold the line.. "MIKKI, MIKKI OVER HERE! MISS DE'LUCCA!! GIVE US A SMILE MIKKI!! LOOK OVER HERE MIKKI!! TALK TO US MIKKI!!" They all shout at the top of their lungs, one over the other, but you don't engage with their nonsense..

No.. You've learned to ignore the press.. Especially since they never have anything good to say about you..

No matter what you do, you will always live in the shadow of your fathers violent criminal legacy.. Haunted by your family name..

De'lucca's are known as one thing..
Dealers of death..

"MIKKI, IS IT TRUE DUE TO THE RECENT ATTEMPT AGAINST HIS LIFE YOUR FATHER IS RETIRING?!
WILL YOU BE TAKING HIS PLACE?!
DOES THIS MAKE YOU THE CITY'S NEW GODMOTHER?! TALK TO US, MIKKI!!"

Your expensive designer heels click against the concrete as you approach the security gates, seeing the hulking mass of a man that is Dax Ranger, your father's head of security, rushing to bring you inside..

He shoves open the gate just as one of the paparazzo breaks away from security..

You would recognise Roberto Carloni from a mile away, a reporter with a particular dislike for you and your family.
A bloodhound with the scent of hatred in his nostrils, he runs full speed at you, his lense raised and camera flashing wildly.. "YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY SHOULD BE IN PRISON, BITCH!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE DRUGS, MIKKI, THE GANG VIOLENCE, ALL THE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!!? WILL YOU FINALLY TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOUR FAMILY HAS DONE TO THIS CITY!!?"

You take a startled step back and your heel catches a crack in the cement, your ankle rolls with a twist and you trip, tumbling to the ground.. Your palms and elbows grazing the gravel and burning as they scrape the ground..

The cameras go berserk, just like sharks, the whiff of blood sending them into a frenzied state, desperate to capture every frame of your humiliation.. "Oh.. Ow.."

The photographer looms over you snapping shots of your embarrassing, vulnerable position, right up untill Dax's fist collides with his jaw.. The camera goes flying, broken fragments of costly glass and plastic scattering across the driveway.. "Get the fuck away from Miss De'lucca!.."

The blindsided photographer goes down with a groan as a pair of brutish arms wrap around your waist and haul you up and over a beefy shoulder..
Dax carrries you through the gate before setting you back on your feet and looking you over.. "You alrite' Mikki?.."