Luke

I ran.
I wasn't sure where I was going.
But as long as it was far from here, then I'm fine with this.
I looked up for a moment at the sky, to try to see where the sun was. It was approaching it's setting point, and I sighed.
I can't stay here. I tried but I can't. The pressure built up.
I continued to run until I heard a low groan. It made me slow down to a stop, and I looked around to see two mutants. Their hands were linked. And for a moment. They looked like a happy couple. Until they turned their yellow eyes at me and glared. It sent shivers down my spine.
No, defiently NOT a happy couple. I backed away quickly, and nearly tripped on something from behind. I looked down to see a baby doll.
My eyes widened, and I whirled around and raced out of the area.
Once I was far, I leaned against a building, and calmed my breathing.
"Not. Fun." I growled out in each word.
I finally straightened myself. But when I heard a footsteo behind me, I snatched my shotgun immediately, and rushed at whoever was behind me. I pressed the shotgun against their throat, and finally examined who it was.
I'm sorta glad that I'm the one in power. The one who stood, and supposedly followed me was Dash. He curled his lip at me.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here? You jumping boat without even telling anyone?" He growled at me. I tightened my grip on the gun, and glared harder.
I decideed to stay silent though. Guilt began to rise in me when I realized that I really was going to leave without telling anyone. Not even Jaylynn.
But I let my face harden when I remember what she did.
"Look. As much as I hate you being around, Jaylynn would be sad that you left. And probably do something stupid again. So come back to the camp." Dash said to me.
I slowly lowered my gun, and turned away. I dug my fingers into my pockets in my hoodie, and slouched over slightly. I suddenly felt exhausted. I listened to Dash walk off in the direction of camp. And once I couldn't hear him anymore, I followed after.