Jaylynn

I stared at my brother, and tried to contain the sobs. My hand reached out to touch his cheek, and I tried to smile. He looked so weak and helpless compared to the last time I saw him.

"Asher." I said in the calmest tone possible. He didn't stir. Luke and Lev were still standing behind me, and I turned to look at them. "Can I have some time with him. Please?" I asked, and the two hesitantly nodded before leaving. When they left I examined his sleeping face. "I miss our parents." I whispered, and clutched his hand in mine. My gaze travelled toward the window, and I watched the trees blow gently in the wind.

"Where am I?" A sudden teenage male voice interuppted my thoughts, and I almost thought it was Lev or Luke. When I spun my head around, my eyes met with Asher's bright green eyes. A huge smile lit of my face and I leaped up to hug him. He laughed, and then pulled away. We examined eachother and Asher grinned,

"You've defiantly grown. A lot prettier too." I playfully hit him on the arm, "Come on though, remember how you always used to wear those dorky glasses? You said they looked so cool."

"Shut up." I hissed, this was the Asher I knew. It was good to know he hadn't changed much. "And what about you." I smirked, noticing how much he had grown too and how deep his voice had become.

"Pretty hot huh. Think the ladies will like me?" He grinned and flexed his muscular arm. I rolled my eyes,

"Yeah, right." He chuckled softly, and yawned.

"So, how have the two years of your life been." I smiled at him,

"Ash, it's a long story. I honestly don't think you want to hear it." He shook his head,

"Probably not then."

"What about you?" I asked, and Asher suddenly seemed sad. "What happened?" I touched his arm lightly.

"I was with a group of about eight people, and we worked well together and everything. I even had a girlfriend. Then the mutants came, and I was the only survivor." He said, his gaze fixed on the ground.

"I've been through a lot too." I wrapped him up in a hug and kissed his head. "I defiantly know how it feels."

"Thanks sis." He hugged me back, and then we let go of each-other.
"You have a group?" He asked, curiosity sparking in his eyes.

"A group of eleven actually. You remember Melody, Lev and Dash." I smirked,

"How could I forget." He chuckled.
The door behind us opened and Melody walked in.

"Asher?" A large smile grew on her face, as she looked over at me.

"Wow, she's hot." He smirked, and I gently slapped my brother's arm,

"That's my best friend. Off limits." I snarled, and then looked up at Melody.

"It's nice to see the twins together again." She grinned, and the two of us laughed.

"Anyway, it looks like we're going to start travelling again." She told us, and left the room. I looked over at Asher,

"Have any weapon?" He nodded, and pointed to the table beside him where I noticed a sniper.

"Cool." I grinned as Asher climbed out of the bed, and put the sniper in the strap across his chest.

"Let's go, Jay." He smiled, and the two of us walked to join the others.

"Hey!" Cherise smiled at us, and waved.

"She's pretty." I whispered to Asher, who smirked and nodded. Cherise seemed to notice and she blushed slightly, instantly looking away.

"Hey Asher. It's good to see you again." Lev walked over and the two pumped fists. I giggled to myself, Lev and Asher had always been good friends. Asher looked at my teammates and I introduced him to each of them.

"They all seem nice. I can't believe my sister has a boyfriend though." Asher playfully punched me in the arm and I sighed,

"He lost his memories though. I still don't think he even knows who I am." I sighed, and Asher suddenly grinned.

"I know just the person."

"Who?" I beamed, waiting for him to respond.

"The witch doctor." He said.

"Luke, come over here!" I called to the black haired guy, and he walked over.

"What's up?" He asked,

"Asher knows how to get your memories back." I smiled, and the three of us quickly explained to the rest of the group and then we all headed to the witch doctor.