Luke

I never stopped running until my lungs begged for mercy.
I slowed down, and breathed heavily, and choked back my sob. I was not going to start crying now.
I fell to my knees, and gripped my hair.
"How dare you hurt her! Do you know how much Jaylynn's been through! Yeah, you probably don't even care!"
Dash's voice echoed in my head, and I bared my teeth.
I stood up and kicked the ground hard.
"She's been through a lot? Try living my life!" I growled and continued to walk. My foot was throbbing.
"I'm tired of baby sitting you!"
My heart began to feel heavier and heavier. Until I could barely breathe.
I glared at a long dead, mutant's corpse, and I pulled out my gun and shot it a couple times.
"Why, why why?" I asked as I paced back and forth, gripping my hair again.
Why do I keep hearing these voices?
"Please!" A voice begged.
"What! What do you want with me?" I whispered as I sat down on the ground, slouching over and rubbed my neck.
"We want to play." The voices responded, and I whined.
"Please.. You're turning me into a madman.. Just leave me alone." I asked the air, and covered my ears.
I finally sat still for long enough, and got up.
I don't want to approach the others at the moment. I'm scared that I'll hurt one of them.
I must protect them
Protect them from what?
From myself?
I stretched out and began to walk. Until I heard the wind carry giggles.
I thought of it just me hallucinating again. But then I realized whose laughs and gigles they were.
I went off in the direction I heard the noise come from, and found the team in a swimming pool.
How there is a swimming pool, I don't know.
I felt the random rage bubble in me again, and I backed away, also feeling an unbearable fear rise.
"No no no.. Calm thoughts.." I whispered as I held my head, closing my eyes tightly.
I finally turned away, and ran.
"Sorry.. But you'll have to deal without me for a while everyone. I can't risk hurting any of you.. Please forigive me."