Luke

I gripped my hair as I gazed into my memories.
My mother's kind smile. My dad's hearty laugh. Even Kimberly's beautiful eyes.
I immediately focused on something else. I decided to watch the sky. It seemed to bring me inner peace.
I smiled softly as I watched the clouds drift by.
"YO LUKE!" A voice screamed in my ear, and I jumped. I went to grab my gun, but I stopped myself quickly. I looked at who was disturbing my cloud watching.
Lev stood there, practically hopping up and down.
"We found somebody new! It's a guy but he's not waking up, c'mon!" Lev said quickly, and grabbed arm to drag me there.
I groaned, and tried to stay rooted to the ground. But the weird man seemed to posses.. Surprising strength. He quickly dragged me to the room where some people were crowded around a bed.
I decided to take a look, now that I was interested.
I noticed Jaylynn though, and walked over to her.
I wasn't sure on how I felt about her. I can't recall any memories about her, or anybody here for a fact. She instantly hugged me when I let my presence known. I took in a sudden sharp breath, and looked down at her.
She looked up at me, and I didn't know what I was seeing in her eyes. Fear? Joy? Amazement?
"That's my brother.." She whispered, and I finally got to look at the center of attention. Teenage boy laid there. He actually looked exactly like Jaylynn.
I frowned, and then looked back at Jaylynn.
"Shouldn't you be overjoyed?" I asked. She shrugged and looked at the ground.
I began to think of what would happen if I was to meet my family. What would I do?