Luke

I raced through this weird place.
I didn't know what to do. Someone knew my name, but I have no clue who she is!
"Oh Luke your awake!" A guy said to me, and I stopped my run, and stared at him. He began to look uncomfortable under my gaze.
"What's your name?" I demanded at last, and his jaw dropped open.
"It's me! Jett!" He exclaimed and rushed over to me and stared anxiously into my eyes.
"Your eyes are dull.." He muttered, and I glared at him.
"Sorry?" I asked and shoved him off of me.
"Jaylynn!" Jett shouted for that girl, and she appeared from the room I was just in.
"Yeah?" She asked weakly as she walked over.
"Um... I think Luke has lost his memories.." Jett said and frowned at me. I suddenly realized that my life looked blank. I gripped my head as I searched for anything, but everything came up blank.
"W-Why can't I remember anything? And why the heck do I have this mask thing on my face?" I asked as I realized that I had a huge mask on. I tried to pull it off, but Jett immediately stopped me.
"No you can't do that!" He practically shrieked. I stared at them quizically, but didn't question it. Obviously the mask is important to me, but not to the girl.
I noticed some people were watching. Another girl wasn't wearing a gas mask, and I rose an eyebrow.
The rest of the people looked.. Tired and filthy. I finally looked at myself. I wore a big black hoodie, and dark pants. I also had a belt that had a dagger and a gun in it. I took the gun from it's holster, and studied it.
"Why do I have this?" I asked the others.
"Without it, you wouldn't be alive in this world. It's dangerous outside." Another girl walked up to stand beside Jaylynn.
I turned away, and looked out a window and choked slightly. It was awful out there! People that didn't even really look like people, walked the streets.
"I-I don't understand this at all.." I felt distress rise in me, and I looked at Jaylynn. I suddenly remembered that she said that she was my girlfriend.
But.. I don't even know her! Let alone, love her! I backed away from them all, and narrowed my eyes as distrust began to fill my mind.
How do I not know these people? They obviously know me. How did I end up like this? Why is the world like this?
So many questions but I'm not sure if they could all be answered.
I turned away, and stared back out the window. I really didn't want to go out there.. Suddenly a hand clasped onto my shoulder, and some unknown reflexes kicked in when I whirled around and drew my gun from my holster in a heartbeat, I realized that I aimed it at a male that was about as tall as me.
He glared at me.
"Is this anyway to greet someone Luke? Well I've heard about your little problem. My name is Dash." He gave me a not so welcoming greeting, before he turned away.
I felt so lost.. So confused... And unsafe.