" Seriously, JJ! You still remember that?! " she chuckled.

" Kidding! I'm glad to see my beautiful sister and her two handsome gentlemen! "

" Oh, stop flattering! "

" No, I'm serious, Carol! "

The couple and the other man from the phone laughed and talked at each other when they took a couple of minutes. Amnon shyly looked at his uncle and turned to his parents which seemed like he was asking them. Methu-Selah and Carol gently touched their son.

" Kid, that's your Uncle JJ, " she said. " Don't be shy, he likes you."

" Son, he likes to meet you over the phone, " his father added.

" Hey, there, Little Guy! " Joe Jr. greeted the infant. " How's your first day with your parents? "

Amnon turned to his uncle over the phone and cooed at him.

" Awwww, he's so cute! How I wish me and my wife could visit you there, "  Joe. Jr said. " Tell me, what's the kid's name? "

" Amnon Joseph Danvers-Montmartre, " Carol instantly answered her brother.

" So, what do you know? Another Joseph Danvers has come to existence! You surely keep the name after pa and me! "

Carol slightly smiled and nodded at her brother, although he had bad memories with her father. Then, she looked at her son who cooed at her.

" He's gonna be more different than his grandfather, " she answered.

" Oh... right, "  her brother sadly sighed. " Trip's a better guy than him for sure. "

" Trip? " Methu-Selah and Carol curiously repeated the baby's nickname given by his uncle when they shared glances.

" Oh, cheese, guys! He's Joseph Danvers, III for me! So, I've come to call him, 'Trip'! "

" Oh, I get what you mean! " the Kree Eternal laughed.

" Well, it's better than nothing, you know?! " Joe Jr. also laughed and heard his wife calling him. " Anyways, I gotta go and cook lunch for my beloved one. I'll call you guys soon! Bye! "

" Bye! "

The call ended when the Kree Eternal  placed the phone at the bedside table.

" Well, I'm glad he has more time to call you, " Methu-Selah smiled at his wife and kissed her soft pinkish cheeks.

" At least, he's very glad to see his little nephew, " Carol kissed him back and turned to Amnon. " Did you have a fun time with your uncle? "

Amnon smiled and babbled at his mother in reply, gently reaching her smooth face with his left hand. Carol knew that this was an affirmation from a newborn like him.

" It seems he agrees, " her husband said.

" Right. "

Several hours later, Methu-Selah was peacefully sleeping beside his wife and son on the hospital bed which they seemed too crowded for two and a half people. Slowly opening his eyes, he sensed some group of people coming to the hospital and carefully stood up. The Kree Eternal gently placed his lips to his wife's cheeks and then to his son's forehead. He took his spectacles and watched their peaceful slumber, sighing in relief.

Carefully stepping out of the room, he looked at the clock at the hallway's wall. It was approaching to 6:00 am. He stood beside the room and saw a group of people coming to him. Methu-Selah recognized the tall blonde man and his dark-haired friend walking on the busy and white corridors. They brought some people with them. A middle-aged scarlet haired woman with green eyes was talking to her son with wolf appearance. The other one was an Asian woman with some shades of blue  in her hair. They headed to the pediatric area as Methu-Selah arrived to meet them. Predicting it, he knew there were more guests coming.