•twenty-one•

Bolting off stage as soon as Caleb exited, I followed the path the group had just followed. "Luke!" Reggie and Alex exclaimed behind me. The only thing fueling me is that Angel was crying. Pushing past employee's, I entered a long hallway. The other two employees Caleb had protecting the group were gone, but I saw a familiar guy.

Pushing him against the wall, I pressed my forearm to his chest to keep him in place. "Where is she?" I angrily asked. My blood was boiling over the fact they had done something to my girl.

"Luke!" The guys ran up as I stared angrily at the guy. "He knows where they are! We have to find them." I never took my eyes away from the guy who was huffing.

"I can't tell you." He hissed. Narrowing my eyes, I pulled back before throwing a punch. "Seriously?" Alex pulls me away from the guy. "He knows where she is! What do you expect me to do?" I asked, keeping an eye on the guy. "Anything other than hit the guy!" Alex defends before turning back to the guy.

Huffing, I turned away from the guys and looked down the hallway we had just came down. Just a few doors down was the room I had reunited with Angel in. Walking away from the guys, I made my way there. There was something about the room that drew me towards it.

The guys voices drifted down the hallway as I neared.

Opening the door, it stopped midway. "That's Angel's head." Jordan's voice rings out. "Is she awake?" I asked, bouncing on my toes to open the door. "No. She's unconscious." Jordan says as Willie tries to move her. Scooting in, I rushed over to Angel before pulling her into her my arms. Her whole body went limp in my arms. Thankfully, she was still breathing.

"What happened?" I asked, placing my hand on her head as she rested against me.

"I don't know, she came in and a few moments later she passed out. It was after a jolt." Jordan explains, standing up and walking slowly towards the door. Her running footsteps go down the hallway as I looked up at Willie.

"Alex is down the hall. Can you get him for me?" I gently told him before pressing a kiss to the top of Angel's head. Willie gently nods before standing up and making his way down the hall.

A couple moments later of swaying Angel and I back and forth, Alex appears in the doorway. "Oh my god! Is she okay?" Alex quickly asks. "I think so. I just want to get her home." I quickly say as I placed my arm under her knees and the other on her shoulder blades to pick her up. Angel's head falls limp against my chest as I stood up.

I began exiting the room, cautious of her head. The employee was nowhere to be found. We had to move fast, Caleb will know soon.

Alex helped me move through the hallways without being noticed with the help of Willie. It didn't take long to get out of this place. As soon as we were all out, we poofed so we were now in the garage.

Gently placing Angel on the couch, I gently held her hand before sitting on the floor next to her. "We need to hurry. We're losing them." I sighed, kissing the back of her hand. The ring shines as the sunlight hits it perfectly.

"Lu?" A soft but croaky voice says as they talk behind us. Looking up, her soft blue eyes were opening. "Hm?" I gently said, kissing her hand gently. "Am I dead? Again?" She looks around the room at every one. "No baby, you're okay." I sighed, kissing her temple and looking back at the guys. Sighing, I crawled onto the couch and laid my head in the crook of her neck. "I love you." She croaks out, her voice shaky.

"I love you too." I kissed her collarbone before closing my eyes and pulling Angel against my body tightly.