•thirty one•

"I just realized something!" Reggie exclaimed as he sat up, completely forgetting about the ball that was hurled his way. The ball hits him in the cheek with a 'splat' noise. The three of us laugh as we watch him process what just happened.

The four of us were throwing a ball between each other in the garage while Julie was with Flynn. It somehow entertained all of us.

"What did you realize?" Jordan asks beside him. Jordan decided to find all of her old idols from when we were alive, and that's why she wasn't hanging out with us so much. I guess it gave her comfort after the whole Caleb situation.

"Angel hasn't seen Bobby." Reggie replies. "Are we sure she should see him?" Luke tenses beside me at Alex's words. I honestly had forgiven him a long time ago. We were just kids, he's surely matured.

"I want to." I replied.

"He can actually see her!" Reggie basically jumps out of his seat. "Haunt him." Alex laughs, nudging Reggie.

"Alright, let's go." I laughed, standing up. "Yes!" Alex and Reggie cheer as I pull Luke up. "Let's go, dork." I beamed, smiling up at him as he stood. He simply smiles, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

Not even a second later, we were standing in a modern house. It was pleasant, but it didn't feel too cozy. The house was quiet, almost as if no one was home.

"This is where he lives?" I questioned, letting go of Luke's hand to look around. He follows close behind. "Mhm. All from our music." He nods, sending me a soft but irritated look.

Sighing, I look around at all the pictures around the house.

At the sound of the front door opening, my body turns to see who it was. It was Bobby, just much older obviously.

He drops his keys off, moving more into the house towards us. "What should we do this time?" Reggie asks.

"This time?" I questioned, following behind Bobby. Instead of getting a response, the guys laugh as they follow me.

"He looks lonely." I sigh, jumping up on his counter. Luke scoffs beside me, resting his hand on my thigh. "Deserved. Stole 'My Name's Luke' and everything." Luke scowls at the man looking through his fridge in front of us.

Watching him, I tried to get a feel for him. I know he has a daughter, but what happened to his wife?

He turns abruptly, stopping in his tracks as the soda tumbles out of his hand and onto the group with a loud sound.

"Angel?" He mumbled, eyes widening. Sending Luke a look, I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't want to be seen yet, but maybe me trying to get a feel for his emotions tuned me in.

"This can't be real." Bobby shakes his head, stepping back. "Uh," I breathed out, glancing at the guys. "Yeah, I need to book a appointment with my therapist." He exclaimed, reaching for his phone.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, jumping off the counter. His face turns to fear to confusion. "This is real. I know it seems insane, but I'm a ghost."

"Prove it." He stares.

Sighing, I glanced at the guys briefly.

"I died not long after the guys. They died on the night you guys were supposed to play your biggest gig. Your name used to be Bobby." I explained, his body relaxing at my words.

"So that's how I saw the guys with Carrie's friend..." Bobby trails off, glancing around the room. "Are they..." He asks.

"All three." I confirm, motioning to the three of them. "Um, this one is Luke," I paused, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Alex and Reggie." I nod, motioning beside Luke.

"Um," Bobby sighs, awkwardly glancing at what he thinks is the guys.

"Look. I need to apologize for what happened that night. I was out of line and I knew you had a boyfriend. I'm sorry to all of you." He apologizes, mainly to me.

"It's okay. I forgave you a long time ago. We were just kids, but I seriously hope you got your act together." I explained. He nods.

"Ask him about our songs."

"Oh, um, what's this about stealing the guy's songs?" I asked, turning back to Bobby.

He looks down, ashamed. "Yeah, I feel guilty about that. Ever since my label made me release 'my name is Luke.' I've felt terrible." He sighs, leaning down and picking up the soda.

Glancing over at Luke, I felt him wrap his arm around my waist. "At least the world got to hear it." Luke sighs.

"Luke says 'At least the world got to hear it.'" I respond for him, glancing back to Bobby. "I'm sorry." Bobby apologizes, throwing away the drink now that it was busted.

"Does anyone else have anything else to say?" I ask, looking at my brother and Reggie.

"Tell him we forgive him for flirting with Rose." Reggie teased. Smiling, I turn to Bobby.

"Reggie says he forgives you for flirting with Rose." I smile, leaning towards Luke. Bobby chuckled, shaking his head.

"Good to know." He nods, placing a towel over the spilt soda. "I'm sorry for everything I did, seriously. I've seen the video of the guys preforming with Carrie's friend. I'm glad they get to do their passion again, I wish I could have stopped them that night."

"It's not your fault. I wanted to stop them too and I didn't. None of this was your fault." I explained, feeling Luke press a soft kiss on the side of my head.

————
Long time no see!!! It's been like two years bye💀 anyways a lil update on my life :

- I'm now a broke college girly 🤭
- I'm starting to write more often!!!

Anyways💀 I'm going to try and wrap up this story in the next chapter or so. Bear with me, I know how terrible this chapter was LMAOOO