•twenty-eight•

Luke and I were having the time of our lives at the reception. Being with all our closest friends at our wedding was all we ever wanted, but it kind of hurt our parents couldn't be there.

Julie was in charge of the music, and honestly her music taste was amazing. Tonight, she had gotten me into so many different bands and singers.

When the new song started, everyone realized it was slow. Smiling, I placed my hands on Luke's shoulders before feeling him place his large hands on my hips. And with that, Luke pulls me closer to him before I rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes in content.

"I love you." He whispers as we swayed side to side. "I love you too, baby." I softly replied before gently kissing his shoulder.

The two of us were silent as we swayed to the music, content in each other's arms.

•••

Luke and I held hands as we teleported to our next destination for our 'honeymoon.' We were ghosts, so it's easy to get places.

Luke and I stood in Rome, a place I've always wanted to visit with him. We planned on visiting all our favorite places on the trip. We could do this anytime, but I thought it would be better if we did it during a special occasion. Dropping the bag off my shoulders, I made my way to the balcony.

"Wow." I sighed, placing my hands on the ledge of the balcony. Behind me, Luke wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on the top of my head. His hair tickles my ear, forcing me to giggle and pull away.

"What?" He laughed, pulling me back by my hips.

"Your hair tickled me." I chuckled, jumping up so I was sitting on the ledge. Luke beams as he nudged my legs apart, standing in between them. "So! What do you want to do first?" He asks, motioning to the city below.

Luke helped me down from the ledge before following me back inside.

"I say, we sightsee." I smiled. Turning to my baggage before sliding the dress sleeves off my shoulders. Luke's soft fingers come behind me as he helps the small sleeves slide down. Luke gently unzips the zipper and helps me slide out of the dress.

Scooping up my bag, Luke digs through it and searches for an outfit for me. Smiling, I sat down on the bed and waited for him to pick an outfit.

With a bright smile on his face, he pulls the clothes he chose out of the bag, gently throwing them into my lap. Laughing, I quickly changed into the dark top with no sleeves and the dark jeans before sliding the shoes on.

And with that, we began to look around the town we were staying in. We stayed out the majority of the day, but I had a total blast.