•eleven•

Slight sexual mention but not explicitly stated! If you are not comfortable with this or are too young, please skip past that small part!

After work, I returned to the skate park. Looking around, I saw Luke sitting on a bench.

"I'm here!" I laughed, sitting down on the bench next to him. Luke jumps slightly, but calms down when he sees me. "Hey, baby." He brightly smiles before kissing me briefly.

"Hey! What's the plan?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder. "You'll see." Luke replied as I looked up at him. The moonlight hit his features perfectly, his cheek bones were sharp tonight.

"Should I be nervous?" I enquired before kissing his cheek. "No, it's not bad." Luke laughs before motioning for me to get up.

Following his lead, I began following him to the park a few feet away from the skate park.

As we walked, I began to realize where we were. "Is this where you cleaned me up after Kathy McAllister pushed me off the slide in first grade?" I asked, noticing the trees. The playground wasn't there anymore, they had put in a better one.

"It is." Luke laughs, motioning to the swing. "I would have brought food, but ghosts can't exactly eat, you know?" Luke gently grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Yeah, I know." I laughed, squeezing his hand. The two of us spotted familiar swings.

"It's still here?" I asked, looking over at the brown haired boy. "Come on, let's have some fun." Luke brightly smiles before leading me over to the swings.

Luke stands behind the swing as I sat down on it before gently grabbing my hips. His large hands lead me backwards before letting me go, beginning to push me.

Once I had some height, he sits down on another and catches up to me. "So, have you visited your parents?" Luke asks. "I don't know where they are. I stopped by the house and they don't live there." I sighed, pumping myself higher.

My parents broke my brother. Alex wasn't the same after he came out to our parents. Sure, I'd like to see them but I still can't wrap my hands around the fact they don't support him. Parents are supposed to support their kids no matter what. When I was alive, I made a promise to myself to never treat my children like that. That is, until I died. I've always loved kids, I wish I could have my own.

"Julie's family lives there now." Luke replies. Wait, is that girl I saw the other day at the house Julie? "I stopped by and I saw a girl, was that her?" I asked. "Depends on who you saw. Her best friend stops by a lot. Flynn loves to call us 'eye candy.'" Luke laughs, reaching out and placing his hand on my swing, syncing our slow movements.

"She had curly black hair, dinosaur slippers?" I tried to describe her, but I didn't get a good look at her. "Yep. That's Julie." Luke blushes. Oh, okay.

No, don't bring it up again. You'll just cause more problems when they're really nothing to worry about, Angel.

"She's pretty." I smiled. She really was, she was beautiful. "Yeah, anyways. Alex misses you." Luke tells me as our swings began to die down.

"I miss him too! How about, we go hang out with them?" I trailed off towards the end. "In a few, I'd like a few minutes alone with my girlfriend." Luke let's go of my swing and gets up off the swing.

"What do you want to do?" I questioned, standing up with him. "This." Luke smirks before placing his hands on my waist and tugging me into his chest, smashing his lips against mine. "Not here." I whispered, placing my hand on his neck. "We're ghosts?" Luke gently pulls away, but not enough where I couldn't feel his breath fan over my face.

"So? Other ghosts can see us." I replied, looking around. Spotting a bathroom, I looked back at him. Luke got the memo, and rushed us over to the bathroom.

•••

"Alex!" I exclaimed, seeing my brother on the bench, alone. "Angel!" He exclaimed, quickly turning around. "I'm sorry we haven't been able to hang out, I've been busy with work and skating and Luke." I laughed, sitting down next to him.

"It's alright. Anyways! We have a gig tonight, maybe you could stop by?" Alex smiles. "I'd love to, where?" I asked. "Some coffee shop that usually has record people in it." Alex replies. Nodding, I looked around.

"So...you and Willie?" I teased. A deep blush appeared on my brothers face. "Shut up." Alex playfully pushed my shoulder.

"Oh come on! I tell you about Luke!" I laughed, moving back into my original seat. "Fine, I do like him. We've been hanging out every once and awhile." Alex blushes, looking at at his hands.

"You two would be cute together." I smiled, laying my head on my brother's shoulder. "I missed you." Alex tells me, leaning his head on mine. "I miss you too." I smiled.

"Okay, get off me and let's go do something." Alex shrugs his shoulder to get me off. "Ouch, whatever!" I laughed before getting up, him following me as we searched for something to do.

•••

Alex and I hung out until he had to leave for band practice. He was already late, so I didn't argue. My brother had gave my the details, so I knew where everything was.

When I got there, I saw Jordan standing next to a girl with long black haired girl. Oh, that must be Flynn. Could she see her? I don't know.

"Hey." I greeted, noticing the girl on the stage explaining the band name. "Hey! I didn't know you were coming!" Jordan smiles. I didn't see the boys around yet, though.

"Alex invited me." I smiled. "Oh! I thought he was with Willie." Jordan looks onstage as Julie began singing. "Okay, shush." Jordan exclaims before paying attention.

"...I got a spark in me!" The boys appeared on the stage, playing their hearts out. Smiling, I watched my best friends. "I missed their voices." I smiled, beginning to dance to the beat.

Alex catches my eye, sending a large smile my way. He gets Reggie's attention a few moments later, pointing my way briefly. It takes a moment, but with Alex's help Reggie finally finds us. Waving, I laughed.

They tried to get Luke's attention, but he was too busy watching Julie.

"I got a spark in me." She abruptly turns to Luke. "I got a spark in me." He repeats. They were now sharing a microphone.

My smile immediately falters as I watched them stand so closely together, staring into each other's eyes. Luke and Reggie's face falls too.

The two of the broke apart, and Luke's soft brown eyes fell on me. With tears in my eyes, I turned and stormed out of the coffee shop.