•twenty•

"I never said that!" Reggie playfully yells at Luke as the practiced for the Orpheum. We figured that since I was supposed to go with the boys before they died that theirs somehow carried over to us.

"Yes you did! You said it when you were asking how to-."

"Okay I remember now don't snitch!" Reggie shouts over Luke, laughing the whole time. I'm just glad I was back with the boys.

I was laying on the couch, throwing a ball in the air continuously. Ever since the guys found out they've been trying to help us as much as we can. It only got worse. Luke had to help me move around from time to time.

Sighing, I stood up. Luke went to rush over, but he noticed I was standing up on my own.

"I'm going for a walk. I'll be back later." I smiled before kissing Luke's cheek and leaving. Luke blushes as I walk out.

As I turned the corner to leave the garage behind, all tall man stops me.

"No. Please no." I sighed, seeing Jordan behind him. "If you would have brought the boys to me this wouldn't have happened, huh?" Caleb devilishly smiles. Sighing, I gave in and began following him back to the Ghost Club. My body was weak, it was harder to poof and overall I knew I wasn't strong enough to fight Caleb Covington.

•••

When we got there, Caleb locked us in a back room that I didn't even know existed. It was somewhat nice, actually. There were nice chairs around the room.

Instead of trying to fight, I collapsed into a chair. My body was beginning to lose its energy and I was tired of fighting.

"What're we going to do?" Jordan asks. "There's nothing we can do. Hopefully the boys playing at the Orpheum has something to do with it." I sighed, my voice shaking. If I was going to die again, I wanted to be with Luke. I never got to say goodbye, oh my god.

"I didn't get to say goodbye." My eyes watered as I laid down on the chair. Jordan talked to herself a few feet away as she tried to find a way out. It was no use. Covington probably somehow made this room poof proof. He wouldn't leave ghosts that can poof in a room by themselves if he wanted to keep them.

"You don't have to. We're finding a way out of here." Jordan quickly says, searching. Sighing, I closed my eyes and curled into a ball. All I wanted was to be with Luke.

Lifting my hand, I pulled the ring off and fumbled with it between my fingers. Tears escaped my eyes as she continued to try and get out.

The door swung open, forcing Jordan to stop. Willie stepped inside, Caleb behind him. Willie didn't try and fight, instead he sat down in front of me. "You okay?" He asks as Covington slammed the door behind him.

"I didn't get to say goodbye." I cried. Willie gently rubs my arm in a way of comforting me. "You'll be able to, stop saying that." Jordan sighs, looking under the chairs for some way out.

•••

With no luck, Jordan gave up. It's now been hours since we last saw the guys. The three of us were just talking in the room as last of our energy slowly faded out.

The two of them thought of ways to get out while I laid on the ground. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, I had a massive migraine at the time.

"Get up." I heard a voice. Looking up, I saw one of Covington's employees. I had met him when I first started working here, but I never caught his name. Willie helped me up as I slid the ring back on my finger.

The three of us followed the man down the hallways, which eventually came out on the stage. He ushered us to three seats that were stationed at a table. Sitting us down, it felt like ropes were tying me down, but there was nothing there. Jordan tries to stand up, but the chair just follows her.

"It's over." I sighed, leaning back against the chair. I would probably be freaking out if I wasn't pretending Luke was comforting me. All I wanted to do was say goodbye.

A few moments later, people rushed in and sat down. Oh no, Caleb must be performing. Sighing, I tried to refrain from crying. Looking down at the ring, I tightly closed my eyes and imagined I was laying with Luke as we watched movies.

"You can't vanish. He'll find you." The employees say behind us. More must have joined the first one.

"I wasn't trying to-." I snapped, stopping to regain my control.

Familiar music rings out around the room.

"You know you want to take a chance..." Caleb begins singing as he walks out to the audience, doubling back every few second. The three of us tried to see what he was looking at, but the curtains were in the way.

All of a sudden, the drums got a solo, earning my attention. "Alex! Show me what you got!" Caleb sneakily smirks as Alex tried to break from his spell. Oh god no. This can't be happened.

The tears finally escaped my eyes as I stared at my brother's terrified eyes.

"Reggie! Swing it, baby." Caleb coos towards Reggie. Jordan begins crying beside me, Willie following suit.

"No, please not him too." I whispered as I heard Caleb say my fiancé's name. If I wasn't basically tied down to a seat I'd be smiling over the fact he's my fiancé, but I am in fact 'tied' to a chair.

Luke angrily tried to fight Caleb. His face crunched up in an adorable manner.

He was extremely talented. Tears only came harder as I listened to Luke shred on his guitar.

Finally, we got Reggie's attention. Thank god for his short attention span. Reggie's eyes widened as he noticed us.

"Help." I mouthed, motioning to Jordan who was sobbing so hard she couldn't look at the stage.

Reggie got Alex's attention, who still looked terrified.

This is all my fault. If I would have left when Willie told me my boys wouldn't be going through this right now. They'd be happy with Julie in their band.

"Angel! Come sing for us!" Reggie tries to pull me to the microphone. "Reggie, no!" I tried to fight him as he pushed me to the makeshift stage we had in our basement.

"Come on, dork." Luke takes over for Reggie as sets me down in front of the microphone. "I knew she'd calm down for him." Alex laughs from his drums.

"Shut up, Alex. What song?" I asked, fixing the stand so it was to my height. "Can we please do crooked teeth?" Reggie asks. Laughing at the irony, I adjusted the microphone. "Sure, Reggie." Alex and Luke laugh before getting ready.

"You ready?" Luke asks me. "Yeah, for sure." I smiled, blushing and turning away. God, I was head over heels for him.

When I looked up, Luke's concerned gaze was on me. His eyes alone let me calm down, but not enough. Anger filled his face as he saw the tears streaming down my face.

"Let's go." The employees motioned for us to get up. I was so weak to fight, so I stood up reluctantly and began following them back to the room. We were going a different way, but I had a feeling we were returning to that room. I wanted to run, in fact I tried, but it's like my feet were locked to the path.

Turning back to Luke, his eyes were glued to me. "I love you." I mouthed before being pushed back to the group. Crying, I walked backwards as I watched the guys.

"I love you." I heard Luke shout as he disappeared from sight.

It wasn't long until the door slammed behind us, locking from the outside. It wasn't the same room. We were now in the storage closet I had reunited with Luke in. Caleb had to know.

A jolt rang through my body. Hissing through my teeth, I clawed at my side. "I don't want to die." I sobbed, collapsing onto the ground. My eyes fluttered close as I stared up at the desk I had sat on all those weeks ago.

My vision went black a few moments later.