•thirty•

"Movie night?" Julie asks the same night. "Can we watch Star Wars?" Reggie and I ask at the same time. As we laughed, Luke trudged behind us down the stairs. "Julie!" Carlos exclaimed, walking out of his room. The four of us stop in our tracks as Julie notices her brother.

"What's up?" She asks, leaning against the wall. "How's your little ghost boy band doing?" He smirks, looking straight past us. Luke sniffles as he looks in the direction he's looking. Setting his hands on his knees, Luke looks at Carlos. "Who you calling boyband?" Luke smirks, sneezing right after. Laughing, I grabbed his shoulder and straightened his posture. Luke huffs beside me as Julie speaks up.

"How did you find out?" She asks. "I found some things, like a Sunset Curve CD with three of your bandmates in it." Carlos smirks. "You're missing one." Julie smirks. Somehow, she wasn't freaking out that her brother had found out our secret. Carlos's eyebrows furrow as he stares at her. "You only have three bandmates?" He questioned.

"One of them has a girlfriend, and another's married. And then another has a boyfriend." Julie chuckles before messing with his hair. Carlos's jaw goes slack as he watches her do this.

"I want to meet them!" Carlos smiles as he follows us down the steps. Little did he know, Reggie was basically tripping himself to not go through Carlos. "I don't know how?" Julie says as she enters the living room.

"Find a way! Please!" Carlos exclaimed. Thank god Ray wasn't home yet, and their Tia wasn't breathing down their neck just yet.

"Angel! You should let him see you." Alex points out. "If I speak, can he hear me?" I questioned, going to flick Carlos's hair. Julie laughs as she notices, earning Carlos's attention.

"What happened?" He karate chops the air the opposite direction of me. Laughing, I moved so I was standing beside Julie and rested my arm on her shoulder. "Can I show him?" I asked, looking at Luke as he lays down on the couch. Julie nods, so I begin to form beside her.

As I do so, Carlos's eyes land on me. "Hey, what's up?" I questioned, laughing at his reaction. He didn't respond, instead he stared at me. "You know, your room used to be hers." Julie laughs as Carlos finally regained his vision.

"I'm sleeping in a dead girls room?" He exclaimed, smiling. "Yep. My twins room is Julie's." I chuckled. "Are there anymore in the room?" He asks, reaching out to touch me. His hand slips through my frame.

"Yeah. Luke, Reggie, and Alex." I motioned to the couch. Carlos stares as the couch. "Which is which?" He asks, pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket. The familiar piece of paper turned out to be from the boy's demo CD. It had the four of them on it, Luke's arms were crossed and he looked like an angry toddler.

Laughing, I began pointing them out. "This is my brother, Alex. That's Reggie, and that is my husband Luke." I pointed the three of them out, even though he couldn't see them. At least if he talked to them he would know which direction to look in.

As I said this, a car pulls up in the driveway. It was Ray, their dad.

"You can't tell him." Julie and I exclaimed as I watched him to tell when I should go invisible again. Instead of saying anything, Carlos sits down on one of the chairs. As Ray got out of his car, I turned back invisible before sitting down next to Luke. Luke deeply sighs before laying his head on my shoulder. With a warm smile on my face, I gently intertwined our fingers as Ray walked in the door with a bag of food in his hands.

"What're we watching?" He asks as Julie scrolls through whatever streaming service she was on, I was still getting used to technology.

"Don't know, we haven't chose yet." Carlos replied. Ray nods before making his way over to us and setting the food down on the coffee table.

Reggie moves over before Ray has the chance to sit on him. "Hey, Ray!" He happily exclaimed, waving happily.

"Is it just me or is it freezing in here?" Ray asks, beginning to pull boxes out of the bag. Stifling a laugh beside me, Luke wipes his nose. "Can someone explain to me who Jar Jar is?" Reggie asks as he points to the shirt Carlos was wearing.

"For the last time, I don't know." Luke grumbles. When he's sick, he has a tendency to be extremely sassy and easy to set off.

Reggie huffs before laying back on the couch. "Okay, Mr Sassy Pants." Reggie grumbles as Alex leans against my legs as he sits on the ground. Letting out a loud laugh, I extended my arm towards Reggie for a fist bump, which he gladly does.

"Not my own wife teasing me." Luke huffs as he adjusts beside me. "Ow, that's my shoulder, love." I grumbled as Luke's head hit a nerve perfectly.

"Sorry, baby." He sniffles before wiping his nose on my shirt. "Are you serious?" I chuckled, watching him smile. "Gross!" Alex laughs as he glances up at us.

After a few moments, we all turned our attention to whatever the family had decided to put on.

A soft snore broke me out of my trance. Glancing down, I noticed Luke was fast asleep against me. Kissing the top of his head, I watched the show as I ran my fingers through his hair to help him stay asleep.

- - -

Hi guys!!! I wanted to release this, even if it's short. I honestly miss writing but I'm not fully in the groove just yet. Thank you guys for your patience and hopefully I get my motivation back!!!