•twenty-seven•

"And I'm done." Jordan beams as she places the make up brush down. Nerves began to settle in my stomach. Alex had returned to the guys to help Luke get ready and to help everyone get situated. They had invited some of the friends they had made in the ghost world, meanwhile I just had the main group.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I smiled at the girls. "It's what best friends do." Julie brightly smiles before hugging me tightly.

"I'll go get Alex for you." Jordan smiles before disappearing, probably to meet him down below. "Can I take a peek?" I asked Julie as I pulled away from the hug. "Let me make sure Luke can't see you." Julie smiles before making her way to the window. She pulls the curtains open to make sure Luke's not watching or isn't there.

"His back is turned." Julie exclaimed, ushering me over. Laughing, I joined her at the window.

The area outside the garage was beautiful. There were lilac flowers all over the place, the wedding was purple and white themed. It wasn't tacky at all, it was quite beautiful. Alex looks up at us from where he was standing with the guys. Luke goes to turn around, but I quickly duck out of the window frame.

Julie laughs before opening the window. "Idiot!" She yells before shutting the window again. A few moments later Jordan and Alex appear in the room. Alex takes one looks at me before tears formed in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I laughed, walking over to him.

"My sister is getting married." Alex smiles as he begins crying.

"You're so emotional." I teased, hugging him briefly. "Shut up." Alex laughs, wiping his tears. "You ready?" Jordan asks, smoothing my dress as Julie watched everyone get ready downstairs.

Nodding, I took a deep breath and turned to the door as Reggie opened the door. Him and Jordan were obviously walking down together, Willie was waiting for Alex downstairs, and Julie had Flynn downstairs. Julie lead all of us downstairs and to the front door, avoiding the windows.

The music began playing as Julie walked outside. Nerves settled in my stomach as I watched her walk towards the garage. The four of us were on the porch as we waited for our cues. I was extremely nervous. Alex looked down at me. "Don't you dare get emotional. That's my thing." Alex laughs.

"It's my wedding!" I laughed, hitting him on the shoulder before Jordan handed me my bouquet. Smiling, I gently took them out of her hands and held them tightly in mine.

"You look amazing." Reggie smiles at me as he hugs me tightly. "Thank you." I smiled before hugging him back. The boys were wearing the outfits that Caleb created for them. I wasn't sure what Luke was wearing, but it could be the same thing.

Jordan and Reggie's cue starts, the two of them make their way down to the garage as I rocked on my feet. "Would you calm down? You're making me nervous." Alex tries to calm me down. It was only a few moments until our cue came, so we moved to the edge of the porch and near the walkway that leads down.

If we looked down enough, you could see everyone. The little arch had lights tied around it, it was beautiful. Just behind it, I could see Luke fixing his hair. That's the only portion I could see, the other was hidden behind the half wall.

Taking a deep breath, our cue began. Alex and I began walking down the pathway.

Luke immediately turned in our direction as we passed the arch. Luke's hands cling to his mouth as tears filled his hazel eyes. The nerves settled and eventually disappeared when I took a look at him myself.

He wasn't wearing the blue suit. Luke was wearing an all black suit with his hair normal. God, I'm so in love with this man.

Alex smiled at us as he let me go, Luke gently grabbing my hands in return. "Your hands are so cold." He whisper-laughed as he stared into my eyes. "I'm sorry." I giggled as I looked down at our hands. His hands engulfed mine, and they were so much warmer than mine. "You look beautiful." He beamed, looking at my dress.

Since we were ghosts and it technically couldn't be considered legal, Julie was marrying us. We figured since she knew everything modern then the rest of us do, we let her do it. Both of us, meaning Luke and I, had made sure she knew exactly what to do.

It's like time slowed around us as Julie spoke, staring into each other's eyes. Luke's thumbs were gently rubbing my fingers and knuckles.

"Now, did you two write vows?" Julie asks. Nodding, I turned to look at her. Luke agrees as he looks down at our hands. "Alright. Ladies first." Julie beams.

Clearing my throat, I straightened my posture.

"We met when we were kids. I remember the three of us spending Christmas together every year," I paused, smiling at my brother who was standing behind me. Although he and Luke were best friends, he wanted to be on my side.

"You somehow became my best friend and soon enough, my crush. You dragged me along to parties with you in high school, walked me to school every mornings, band practices, school dances, even though you ditched me in junior high for Rachel Harris at the dance." I continued, pausing when I heard him chuckle, the 'audience' following suit.

"And then somehow, you liked me back. We dated for two years, and then you had to go and eat tainted hot dogs but thankfully, I died too!" Luke stifles a laugh as he avoids my eyes, because if he did he'd be laughing.

"Anyways, we found each other in the ghost world and obviously, continued our relationship. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'm so glad that you decided to be with me. I love you." I finished it off, squeezing his hand as he finally looks back up at me. Tears threatened to escape both our eyes as we looked at each other. Smiling, I slipped his ring onto his finger.

Luke smiles as he begins his own vows.

"I've had a crush on you since we were kids, but I had no clue how to act on it until we were teenagers. You've been there for me through everything, all of you have. From when I ran away, to obviously when we died and I found my parents. Thank you, seriously." Luke stops to clear his throat.

"I know I can count on you to always be there for me when I need it. We used to write music together all the time, and I absolutely loved how we could easily bounce ideas off each other like it was nothing..." Luke begins to trail off as he lists things off that he loves.

"What I'm trying to say is! I love you. Thank you for being there for me no matter what." Luke finishes off, gently kissing my hand as he brings it up to his lips. After that, he gently raises my hand to slip the beautiful ring onto my finger.

Julie continues as we look back at her, waiting for her to continue. Luke gently sways our hands as she spoke.

"Do you, Lucas Mitch Patterson, take your bride to be your lawfully wedded wife..." Julie looks over at Luke as she continues speaking.

"I do." Luke quickly exclaimed as she finishes. With a soft laugh, Julie turns to me. "Do you, Angelica Zandra Mercer, take the groom to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health..." Julie's voice trails off in my mind as I stared at Luke.

"I do." I smiled as she finished off. Nodding, she continued.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And with that, Luke grabs me by the hips before pulling me close to him and crashing our lips together. Smiling, I looped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

Pulling away, I smiled brightly at him. Laughing, the two of us held hands as we walked back down the aisle, ready to start the new chapter of our...could it be considered a life?