You Are My Sunshine (1/3 Ending)

"Get off of me! I have demon children inside of me!" Y/n shouted towards the nurses restraining her arms and legs down to a soft bed

"Get off of me! I have demon children inside of me!" Y/n shouted towards the nurses restraining her arms and legs down to a soft bed. Placing strips on her loose limbs. She had now limited freedom to move around. Though, that didn't stop her from yelling forbidden words to the people assisting her.

Arching her back up against the mattress, continuously wrestling in the bonds. "Miss. L/n you have to calm dow-" The lady was abruptly cut off by the pregnant woman. No! No! She can't calm down, she just can't! Why would she be relaxed?

"I WILL NOT BE CALMED- WHY DO YOU HAVE THESE ON ME!?" She wailed. Hajime? Hajime: Why's she thinking of him all of a sudden? He's just broken and misunderstood- Stop! He's evil and cruel. He fucking convinced him to kill her own family. For god's sake, he cheated on her. Although she cheated on him first which wasn't okay to go breaking her heart after declaring her love for him.

"You're going to hurt your babies and god, you're lucky you didn't damage anything." She responded, sighing in relief as if she was the mother of the two. She didn't know what type of hell she had been going through. First, she discovered her best friend was dead in her bedroom, second, she was being attacked by her vengeance spirit accusing her of Alice death. Third, she got trialed to court and was found guilty of insanity. Insanity?! People thought she was crazy during the killing and in general.

Once she realized what she said to her. The woman cut every movement from her struggling. Unfortunately, the other nurses instantly injected her with something sharp. It was most likely a syringe. Whatever was in that equipment caused the female to be completely assuaged. She was in this position because they found her in a pool of her blood.

"Please, I'm not supposed to be here. I didn't kill her.." Y/n called as the main nurse began to caress the side of her face. Her expression was in pity like she was believing her until she leaned into her ears to permit her to only hearing it. "You're a killer that's never getting out until you behave." She told the woman.

Y/n's eyes widened by the sudden remark and soon she started to feel her body becoming weaker making her halt her movements, her eyelids were getting heavier every second. The nurses around her move over to the exit leaving the pregnant woman to wrestle with the urge to fall asleep.

Eventually, everything emerged into the darkness.

Hajime's Ending
3 years later...

"You have a visitor, Miss. L/n." The nurse announced as the woman in the room merely stared out of her window. Turning to her, she tugged at the corner of her lips before getting up off of her seat. "Send him in." The woman cheerfully responded.

After giving birth to her kids almost three years ago. She got to hold them and she realized it truly was Hajime's children by the way their faces reassembled the yakuza. She nearly dropped them but her motherly instinct couldn't let that help and she didn't know how to feel about seeing the kids she wanted so badly to turn out to be the man who helped kill her family.