I: Accusation

—Rewrite Fall In Line—
—I still love you is out—
—He's A Hyacinth is out—

"Please explain why you are here?" The judge asked the lady, as her eyes were looking left to right before they landed on a certain, mischievous man. The person, who everyone seemed to be petrified of being on his bad side.

Hajime Jasper Kandaina

She was staring dead into his face before she glanced back up at the judge. "My fiancé— H-he attempted to...kill me." The lady leaned over to the microphone. The male had a black suit on, looking like he was a professional.

"Is that true, Mr.Kandiana?" The judge asked, having a good acknowledgment of the crazy things her fiancé does. Things the authorities can't do to stop him from doing, however, his fiancée charged him.

"Why would I do such an act to my soon-to-be wife?" He answered the guy in front. The woman got infuriated by the way he worded it, he gave her a wink along with a simper.

"Mr.Kandaina, Ms.Riley had received recent bruises on her wrists, as she said you kept her chained up?" Her attorney replied to his counter-question.

"Yes, I did chain her up," Hajime speaks into the mic, perceiving a mass of gasps. "However, I did it because she was going to kill herself. We were in an argument about something stupid. I believe it was on letting her sister out of the asylum. She started to say things about her perfectly fine, knowing damn well she's mentall—" He was suddenly cut off.

"You lying piece of shit! My sister is in there because of you—" The fiancée was interrupted by the judge hitting his gavel against the wooden surface. "Ms. Riley, can we let the prosecutor get his side across." He comments. The lady that stood up from her seat, sat back down.

"She told me: It's either you let my sister out or I'm going to kill myself. I didn't want—" Hajime was cut off by her attorney.

"Mr.Kandaina, if Ms.Riley was telling you to let her sister go, or she was going to kill herself, why didn't you take the first option, instead of chaining her up?" The attorney spoke, cutting the man short.

"Why did you wait for hours, for days, to let her go?" He paces back and forth then to the stand with the accused lad sitting.

"Objection!" His attorney yelled out.

"Why are you objecting?" The judge responded.

"He's giving away incorrect information. She wasn't in there for days, only it was two days." Hajime's attorney noted. That's when the judge started to think about it before he said: "Objection is sustained." He said. His lawyer merely had his mouth open, eventually, he closed it back.

Her lawyer commenced making him confess the truth.

"I didn't let her go because she was crazy. I was saying she was going to kill herself. So I waited, until I got a call back at the asylum, making sure it wasn't overcapacity." He informed the person who only quietly took in the response. He lifted his finger upwards in the air.

"But why couldn't you let her go? Why couldn't you take her to the same asylum, as her sister? Why did you let her sit there, struggling for maybe hours just to get a call back from the asylum?" He questioned him once more.

"Do you think I was going to let my fiancée get the chance in harming herself to get what she wanted? That you think, I enjoyed every last second of her suffering? Letting her go was a death wish for herself, and everyone. She has bad schizophrenia already." He responded with no hesitation in his tone like he was already prepared to be accused.