XXIII: Final Piece

"You're Innocent

"You're Innocent. You hear me?" Carlos replied, placing his hands in between her face. She was freaking out at Alice visiting her nightmares, informing her that she was the murderer and how everyone continues to say she is.

Y/n gradually nods her head by how compelling she was to be assuaged by the way he was speaking to her. "You're innocent." He reminds her again as she instinctively embraced the male's torso. Her body began to slowly relax in his grasps.

"I don't know, what I'll do without you." The girl commented, resulting into the male to simply stroke the top of her head with his hand, grinning velvety about the mention of her needing him.

He yearned to stay in their interaction into his ex girlfriend's touch. Although, she was violently ripped from out of his grasps as she jerked her head towards the trash bin near them.

With her head almost being emerged with the repellent bin. She wasn't worried about the revolting smell around her surroundings, however was concerned for her wellbeing. Carlos was baffled at why she was puking so much for almost two weeks of them being together.

"I'm worried about your health. You should go to the doctor." The male reminds her as he placed his head to hold back her hair since she was grasping onto it herself. She doesn't get why everyone want her to go to check on her health? Maybe he thinks she's pregnant that's why he desires to her to go to the doctor.

After she got done with vomiting she slaps his hand off of her because he rested another palm on her cheek to caress it. "I'm perfectly fine." She blurted out before ambling away to get away from the man who was secretly hoping for something.

Yet, he had to conceal the acknowledgment of the symptoms she developed. "You don't look fine." He noticed how irked she was getting by his comments. She usually isn't this irritated with the big news about pregnancy but hearing it makes her, not yearning to think that the possibility of having a children was going to be mostly to Hajime.

Hajime and her they did use protection, but it was the last intercourse where she believes he tampered with the piece and when they about to finish. It broke and that's when she informs that she couldn't get pregnant which of course made him frustrated inside. Though, she took a pregnancy test saying it was negative so she doesn't know why her body's rejecting the unhealthy junk foods.

Carlos on the other hand was the opposite. She truly do trust him despite that the first time when she barged in they didn't use anything and things happened.

"I will be. J-just don't worry about me." The woman stuttered. Continuously waltzing away like she completely forgotten about him, altogether.

Carlos didn't understand her bipolar behavior the possibilities that, it could be the outcome of mourning or the time of the month for her. "What about the interview today?" Carlos called out. To the lady who leisurely halted by the question he threw at her.