IV: Fondness

—rewrite fall in line—

Prison Slang
Cellie= Cellmate
Lockdown= When some kind of disturbance occurs in the prison.

Lockdown!

Lockdown!

"YOU FUCKING SNAKE!!"

People were fighting each other the two rivals throwing punches at each other. The other male was more bloodier than the leader, he basically had a black eye, a swollen eye.

Hajime yanked his collar striking blows to his face while the man interrupted him by blocking it and punched his abdomen as the black haired inmate grunt from the powerful hit, loosening his grasps on him.

"Lockdown!"

Guards were trying to get the two off of one another's throats. The beaten prisoner was struggling to get out of the two guards' clutches while three officers were holding onto the leader.

Y/n instantly turned to assist the swollen male. Her coworker: Alice froze in place noticing the only person to aid was The Oni. Y/n saw this.

Unfortunately she had to jog up to Alice telling her she got this one she can get the other one.
He even saw the way she looked at him and he just loved that way people see him.

The lady noticed this and death glared him because of it. "Don't make me wipe that smug smile off of your cocky face." Hajime continued to grin at the terrified girl, although she attempted to put a poker face however she wasn't able to.

"Is hard to believe that I don't want you for the first time. I want her instead." He announced, pointing to the other girl.

"Alright, take him to the nurse." Y/n replied, ignoring his request. Hajime merely gave Y/n a death glare noticing that she didn't listen to him.

Hajime peered over behind the female officer, laughing as he says: "What? You're a coward, now just because a girl says stop. If you're so manly enough, come and fight me again, this time you won't be breathing." He chuckled towards the man who sat there waiting for Alice to come back to help him. Ali only flicked him off.

"And Alice~, how's your family doing? Specifically your mother and sister?" Hajime smiled, turning his head behind him to double check if a certain h/c haired woman was accompanying him.

'Sometimes I just want to gently wrap my hands around Hajime's neck.' Y/n thought. It was hard, housing two rivalries but having the leader of one was going to be difficult to maintain.

"It's okay, boys, I got it." The female replied, grabbing onto one of the guards arm to stop him in place.

"Are you sure?" The guard answered. "What you guys think just because I'm a woman I can't handle one Oni." She answered. The guards nodded their heads, abandoning the female with the prisoner.