IX: Mistake

—Rewrite Fall in line—

Prison Slang
CO= Correlational Officers

"What the hell!" Y/n shouted as she sighed out in frustration. She took another sip from her drink.

She turned her head to Alice wanting her response to her whole crisis with the yazuka taking her as his girlfriend. What the fuck was she going to do in this situation.

"Wow, I mean he could be your side dude? Get back at him for me." Her therapist nudged her client. She took more sips from her beverage. She rolled her eyes towards her response.

Alice was looking around the club to see a man staring at her best friend who was sending flirtatious looks to her. "Noo, that would be so unfair and plus he hates when people cheat him. He would immediately kill them." She shook her head.

"What? No, that's his fault. Anyways, there's a man awaiting for your bed or his or a hot-"

She cuts her off. "What? I told you that would be considered cheating." She responded, getting a little tipsy.

"No, he didn't say anything about being an official. Besides, he doesn't see you 24/7." Her friend slowly was convincing her. She nodded her head slightly as she stared at the guy.

'He's hot and Hajime doesn't control me.'

She was fully persuaded. She chucked her alcohol and wiped the excessive liquid off her mouth. She lifted her chest up a little to show she was game.

"Remember the time when I said one night stands are scandalous?" She explained. The woman beside her only nodded her head and she was now smiling back at the man who was giving her suggestive eyes.

"Well, right now I'm making an exception for tonight." Y/n whispered into her friend's ears to priorly waltz over to the male.

The phone rings while Y/n was sleeping with the unknown guy from last night laying in bed next to her

The phone rings while Y/n was sleeping with the unknown guy from last night laying in bed next to her. She arose out of her sleep while she casually got out of the room to go to her living room since her purse was in there. She grabbed a robe and wrapped it around her exposed body.