XVII: A Shattered Soul

Y/n opened the door to the lounge where both of her coworkers, she usually talked to were sitting down at the table

Y/n opened the door to the lounge where both of her coworkers, she usually talked to were sitting down at the table. The two glimpsed up to the new arrival. The other lady nearly took off out of her chair, basically, tackling her into a hug.

Squeezing her tightly to the point where she wasn't able to embrace her back as Y/n sensed her uniform, feeling a little damp from where the girl's head was at. "L-Look, Y/n I didn't mean to hurt-" She murmured softly.

"Don't...worry about it." The cradled damsel was truly hurt from their secretive actions. She wanted to forget the scene that will forever haunt her.

Y/n pulled away from her. She didn't yearn to look at her best friend in the eyes because she will see the agony that was currently pervade in her interior being.

"He threatened to kill Emma and knowing what he was capable of doing I had to, Y/n... H-he described what she looked like and I was petrified I didn't desire to have the love of my life killed because of me, so he said..." Alice started to break down into tears once more and the lady in front of her embraced her into her grasps once again.

"A-and he declared I had to have s-sex with him." She uttered.

Ring* Ring*

Cole, who was secluded out of the conversation. He thought: 'it was appropriate if only the two were speaking alone about their ongoing predicament with each other.' He glimpsed up to the phone beside him to find an unknown ID calling.

Alice carefully examined the device that belonged to her. Cautiously, she ambled over to the ringing proximity of the thing. All gazes fixated on it.

"Don't answer it." Y/n called out. As on cue the lady picked it up and the common word to use when responding to a call. "Well, this is very intriguing to hear you." A voice replied out.

"W-Who is this?" She inquired them.

"Just say...I'm a worker for a..particular interest someone has for you." They answered which immediately made her widened her eyes by what they meant. Y/n needed to know. "Put them on speaker." She commanded which she obliged to it.

"What do you want with me?" Alice interrogated him.

"My boss wants you...y'know dead. Your precious skin in a hue of pallid and with your wife of yours gone too." He announced to her. This immediately made the already petrified woman even more worried.

 This immediately made the already petrified woman even more worried