X: Jealous

—Rewrite fall in line—

Prison Slang
Cellie= Cellmate
411= Information, gossip
Meat Wagon= A hospital Ambulance
Porcelain Termite= A prisoner who busts up the toilet/sink in cell when s/he gets upset

"Carlos..." Y/n replied as she slowly started to back away to only feel her back collide into something or more specifically, someone.

"Ah, sweetheart. No hard feelings?" He said, dropping the man out of his grasps. He still had that deepness in his voice with a hint of raspiness.

"No hard feelings? The fuck! You're the one that dumped my ass!" She yelled out with her rage seeping out of her tone. He shrugged his shoulders and gave another kick to the male's face, resulting in him blacking out.

"Yeah, I did. But we can always start over again." The male replied, smearing his bloody knuckles on the unconscious male.

He pulled the corner of his lips, knowing what he meant by that. "Starting over means getting back together again." She crossed her arms while she rolled her eyes to the question.

Carlos ambled over to her, having a hand in his black sweatpants' pocket. He grinned softly towards her.

"Come on, every time I talked, you wanted to jump my bone." Carlos whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

She rolled her eyes to him. Y/n commenced on sauntering back to the door she came from. He took huge steps to get her side again.

"Carlos, I've moved on now.." She trailed off, seeing the older man through the windows as he glared down at the inmate beside her.

Luckily, her ex didn't notice him. He stopped the female by seizing up her hand in his before intertwining it. Her ex murmurs into her ears. "Oh, really because I have a feeling that you'll be with me, tonight."

The woman slapped the man's cheek as hard as she could. "I'm not into you." She uttered. She placed her index finger on his temple shoving his head away from her.

"Sweet peas, you'll always love-"

"What is this?!" A voice in the doorway suddenly made the girl jump by the unexpected, darkened tone to an inmate.

She turns to the man which revealed the fiery, lime hues of a special someone. "Ah prisoner 645, this is none of your concerns." She demanded him.

"Yeah it's none of you business." Her ex remarked.

"What are you doing with that ヘビ (hebi)!" He growled, tightening his already, fisted hands. His death glare only digs holes into Carlos' body wishing he could just rip him into two or beat him up to death.

"Mr.Kandaina, please do not make a scene nor a fight. I do not feel like it right now." Y/n abruptly went professional towards him. His attention shifted to the female.