III: Rival

—rewrite fall in line—

Prison Slang
Kitty kitty= a female correctional officer
Cellie, bucky= Cellmate
Real talk= seriously, for real
Sex Play= To verbally or physically communicate in a sexual manner
Hot one= A murder charge
Nickel= 5 year sentenced
Chow= Dinner
Pumpkin= New inmate
Lockdown= When some kind of disturbance takes place in prison

"Oh, little kitty kitties!" Some of the inmates whistles out to Alice and Y/n as they patrol the prison to see if there's any contrabands going around their facility.

"Aliceeee, get me out of here so I can beat that fucking Oni!" Another prisoner swear out to the woman. Alice merely look at the person. The two females are striding around the place as Alice's worst nightmare comes in.

People are shouting, gathering around to the new inmate, smiling towards the greeting. "Kandaina! Legendary Oni's leader! Pumpkin!" They yell out.

The guard brings him to the second floor, into cell 223 right next to the stairs. The guard takes the handcuffs off of the man, who will probably spend his whole life in there.

"Oh? You must be my new cellie. The name's Lorenzo." He said, holding his hands out to shake his new Bucky. The space wasn't so bad, it was a comfortable spacing, not touching each other.

"Hajime." The leader answered. Everyone here knew about the Onis, some were terrified of the violent, ruthless gang. Some appraise them because of their actions, and only a little has a minimum of having any acknowledgment of knowing who they are, or they're neutral towards the group.

"As in Kandiana Hajime the leader of the Oni's?" Lorenzo questioned his buddy who was laying on the first bed, his cellie was already sleeping on the top maybe his previous roommate had to leave or be moved to a different cell.

"Yeah what about it." Hajime replied.

"Nothing." He responded to the guy on the bottom. Lorenzo casually reading a book. This reply only irks To abruptly feel his collar getting yanked into Hajime's grasps.

Lorenzo's torso was halfway off the bed. Scared he might fall off he grips onto the man's iron clasp. "You got a problem with that, Angelo?"

"You know my family's business?" Lorenzo blurts out. Furrowing his eyebrows downwards as if he has an issue with Hajime already. Lorenzo only rips Hajime's hands off his collar. Luckily, catching himself upwards. "You already have a problem with me?" Hajime hums out in annoyance.

Lorenzo jumped down in front of the leader's face moving closer as their eye contact shares the same equivalent tension in them. Both tightening their fists. Seeing if the other one was going to do something.

Then Lorenzo puts his hand out and Hajime did the same before pulling each other into one another's chest. Patting the other's back. "I didn't think I was going to meet an Angelo?" They both release each other with a mutual understanding.