XV: Revenge

Bold= MemoriesItalics= Singing

Bold= Memories
Italics= Singing

"What are you going to do in here?" She asked him. He shrugs his shoulder before turning his head to only have his eyes locked with the woman beside him.

"Fucking, fucking, and fucking. That's what I'll do." He smirked at the female, she merely scoffed at him. He leans more to where she was at.

"Your hair smells so good." Hajime sniffed the strands of his now girlfriend. He intertwined his fingers with hers. She giggles from his comment he made.

"Shut up, yakuza." She jokes around. He nibbles onto her earlobe as she began to laugh even more. Not knowing she was falling for his trap of revenge.

"My cherie, are you calling me a ruthless yakuza now?" He sarcastically teased her. She couldn't believe she was back in the arms of a ruthless, tyrant yazuka who fucking kill people out of boredom or because of being impatience.

Was she really that desperate for the needs of a man's touch? To the point where she would just go crawling back to the same sociopath? What the fuck is wrong with her? She can't be in love with this nut job of a boyfriend again. S-she can't be in-

"Babe?" She heard her pet name being called out which made her snap back into reality, seeing all the horrendous memories come invading in her assuaged, pleased mind where she was imagining him and her having a fucking, psychotic, twisted family.

Please, we promise we'll give you the money soon!

"Babe!" Her face was being shaken up by a firm grab on her cheeks. Sensing her vision was a blur as her breathing was sharp and rapid like she wasn't getting any oxygen.

Kill them...

She was staring into the cruel eyes of their murderer who had loving orbs with a glint of concerned wavered over his body. She finally came back to reality. She was trembling unconsciously to the hyperventilation she was getting by the PSTD.

But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken

BANG BANG

So I hung my head and I cried

She couldn't stop herself from breathing pathetically towards her terrified flashbacks that never stopped flooding back into her, even though she took her pills today, but seeing his face was putting more bad shit into her head again.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

She felt her body, tensing up at their loud screams as it repeats over and over and over again. She wanted to shout with them, telling her past self to stop, but it was all muffled by something else like a white, thick rope of clothing wrapped around her mouth.

You make me happy when skies are gray

She seen the bodies of her lifeless, fellow, family members she had good moments with and all she could do was mustered up the courage to choke her screeching back in her throat. She felt her happiness and joy melt away from her eyes once her attention was brought upon them. Why were they in her visions she didn't kill them— they