XX: Incidents

"Ayani, let me see my child

"Ayani, let me see my child." Hajime announced to her as he grasped onto the telephone tightly. Sensing his tone was going to get more hostile, so he abruptly commenced on whispering-shouting in.

'Hajime, I don't want you corrupting anyone else's life which apparently must be your specialty.'

He could detect the abhor in her tone, however, he heard a vague sense of what? He wanted to loathe the woman he was on the phone with so badly to the point where he could simply send out hitmen to terminate his ex.

Although, she had an enormous amount of influence on The Snakes' members to where some of them will listen to her instead of their leader...sometimes. Despite the history between the melanin woman and the members, he still had a lot of men to takeover hers and the gang organization if he desired to.

Maybe, just maybe she would learn her lesson about disobeying him, being disloyal, untrustworthy, nonetheless, he wasn't in the mood to be 'joking around' with the woman. Not at the moment though.

"Our child shouldn't grow up without their father or even knowing-"

'My child doesn't need to know its father's a mafia leader of a group called The Oni's and I was part of it? Do you know what type of trauma that puts on a baby's head?'

The female was now yelling at the leader who was obviously irked by the fact that she was keeping him away from his kid. The seed he put in her willingly and with gleams of happiness in one another's eyes. They were so simulated with enthusiasm that flooded their entire being when she was first announced that she was pregnant.

Now, they were separated, in different situations, lifestyles, relationships. Months ago he couldn't imagine a world without his fiancée which was easy for him to move on, since he once again fell deep in love with the same woman from high school.

Whilst his ex was concerned about their newborn and was taking care of it. Her happiness was honestly her child, even though, it was from her manipulated, cynical ex, she simply adorned it. When she was delivering her baby she wanted nothing to deal with it and she had papers on her desk to file the child away, but she didn't get to sign it off since the infant came earlier than expected.

That would've been the worst decision she would ever make and she was glad that the offspring of hers was in her house, in her loving arms, in her eyes.

"My baby is the only thing that's keeping me from 'expressing myself' in here." He spoke in codes of The Onis' to cover up their tracks in order for them to not get caught with the evidence of the polices.

With months of history, Ayani picked up couple of things from them especially the decrypt codings to getting the placement of drugs or debts at a time and location to the majorities of sending assassins and killing people.

Attempting to conceal Ayani's fears for the people inside the facility. Just because there was a lot of people in this building, doesn't mean he can't take anyone out and produce a genocide in it.