VIII: Proclaim

—rewrite fall in line—

- ⚠️ A little bit of +18 content

"I fucked your girl, yesterday." Hajime replied with a huge, smug grin on his face. His roommate's eyes went so wide from the recent news.

"You did what?" Lorenzo retorted, jogging to throw the ball to him. The leader caught the basketball to only toss it in the net.

"I said I fucked your girl. Well, technically she was already my girl since I was—" He was immediately interrupted by Lorenzo launching the ball at him without any warning. Luckily for the yakuza his reflexes are faster than most.

"How can you be so foul? You knew that I liked her a lot and now you just ruined it for us. For me." He noted as the last statement lower his positivities and discouraging their relationship more.

"What happened to her being a backstabbing bitch? Or how she's so disloyal? What happened when you were screwing her was that all just a hoax to get me out of the picture?" Lorenzo threw his arms out to the sides, confronting the leader who was nonchalant about the whole situation.

He hummed to himself. "Well, look what she did." He responded.

"Because you made it happened that's what." Lorenzo walked off the court, abandoning the leader in his own thought process.

" Lorenzo walked off the court, abandoning the leader in his own thought process

"You and him?" Alice replied.

"But did you forget he killed my family or was that something you forgot in the heat of the moment?" Alice replied as her features hardened by the female's action from yesterday.

Y/n grasped onto Alice's forearm however she pulled away. "I know that like I said it was a one time thing. It will never happened again, Alice. I promised." Y/n added to the troublesome friend.

"What if he wanted more then what?" The Aika girl noted. Y/n suddenly felt her shoulders have some much tension in it. The two observed the inmates closely. "You should know that fucking yakuza very well. That he's a greedy man. One time is never enough for him." Alice continued.