Chapter 12

~Kakashi Point Of View~

At first i didn't want to stay for the festival. They just aren't my thing. But I know y/n wanted to stay for it so why not.

"Hey kakashi, Why'd you change your mind so suddenly?" Asked y/n.

"I don't know" I said. I wasn't lying to her. I actually didn't know why i changed my mind so suddenly. Was it because of what happened before naruto came in? No, i would have said no either way.

Well i shouldn't worry about it to much, plus it's to late to change my decision.

Y/n walks over to the door. She waved at me. "I'll be back kakashi sensei!" I give her a smile and she walks out.

I decided to go for a walk. I put my book away and head towards the door. The air felt nice and chilly. I head towards the the shopping area to see if there's anything nice.

Nothing caught my eyes, so i started walking without even knowing where i was heading. I just followed the path. It lead to a small pond surrounded by some pretty flowers.

One specific one caught my attention. It was nice so i headed towards it to pick it up. Heading towards it i notice someone on a tree. I didn't think they saw me so i jumped behind a bush.

They looked like they would cause trouble. He was sharpening his kunais. I looked for anything that would tell me what village he was from.

I couldn't see anything that would tell me anything. I guess i have to follow him around and make sure he doesn't cause any trouble.

They probably aren't going to do anything but i want to make sure just incase they could harm y/n. Ugh why am i just thinking about protecting her. I can't just do this for her, it should be to protect them all.

I jump out of the bush and go behind a tree. I lean towards it and doze off. I didn't know why i just thought about her. Maybe i really am falling in love with her.

She doesn't even remember me from when we were younger. I did leave her when i joined the anbu and she didn't enter the academy till 4 years after i joined it.

We were always together and trained with each other. She didn't want to become a ninja but yet she trained with me. I miss those days when we were always together. If only she had wanted to become a ninja earlier.

I should head back to the house we are staying in. It's not late but everyone else is most likely on there way as well.

I get up trying not to make noise. Looking up at the tree where that guy was, i notice he's gone. I looked around to see if i could spot him but he was no where to be seen.

I rushed back just in case they were up to something. I can't help but worry that y/n will get hurt. I just need to get there as fast as i can.

~Y/n Point Of View~

When i went back into the house, kakashi wasn't there. I didn't feel like waiting so i just went for a walk. Everyone else was helping out with getting the festival ready.

I wanted to help but they looked like they had enough. I also wanted to go get something to eat. I haven't had anything since our last stop before getting here.

I walked around the shopping area so that i wouldn't get distracted. Knowing me i would want to buy a lot of things.

While i was walking, i see someone suspicious. They looked like they would attack or cause trouble.

I was curious so i headed towards them. They weren't moving what so ever. It's probably cause they were to focused on something.

I get near them and tap them on the shoulder. When i touched them the person just disappeared. It was just a distraction.

I quickly try to look around to see if anyone was there, but before i knew it someone comes up from behind me.

They gently hold a kunai against my throat. "You know, you shouldn't be so nosy."

"Who are you and what do you want!" I try to stay calm so that the kunai doesn't pierce through my skin.

"Nothing from you specifically, i was planning on using a random villager as a hostage but you seem like a better choice."

He grabs both my wrist with one of his hands and with his other he keeps the kunai against my throat.

Ugh out of all the times to let my guard down it had to be now. I can't just fight him, his chakra was strong.

He releases me but throws me onto the ground. I look up at him and see him start doing hand signs.

When he finished, a snake started to come out from the ground. I try getting up but before i could the snakes wrap themselves around my wrist.

I try getting them off but the more i struggled, the tighter they got.

Another snake appears from the ground. It was different then the others. This one was a bright red color.

I could tell this one was poisonous. "If you try escaping, my snake will bite you. It contains a very deadly poison that will kill you in less then an hour."

I got scared but i stayed calm. As long as i stay still and behave, i should be okay.

Before i knew it i was ready to give up. I couldn't fight him, atleast not alone.

Suddenly i see a kunai fly my way. It almost hit the hooded guy in the head. Then i see kakashi appear behind him.

"That's not how you should handle a lady" Kakashi says. I'm so glad he came, i though i'd die here.

"Don't worry i'll be gentle with her as long as you listen to my commands~". The hooded guy stands up in such confidence as if he knew he would win.

"Get your filthy snakes off of her and then i'll hear you out... If not i'll make sure to force them off~" Kakashi says ready to fight.

To Be Continued...