Chapter 1

~Y/N Point Of View~

  Today is my first day at the academy. I am very nervous since today they are picking our teams. The teams are going to be chosen randomly, which is a good thing for me since I don't know anyone.

  Well it's time for me to enter the classroom. I walk in to see Iruka Sensei standing infront of the classroom. I walk in nervously and Iruka tells me to introduce myself.

"Hi my name is y/n, it's really nice to be here! I hope we can all get along" I said.

When i finished Iruka sensei told me to sit next to Naruto. I didn't know who he was until he stood up waving his hand saying "Hey y/n, i'm naruto, nice to meet you!". I wave back and start walking towards him. I sat down and listened as Iruka explained how many people would be in each team.

"Today i will be picking teams. There will be 4 people in a team plus your new sensei. You must treat eachother with respect. I don't want you goofing off. Understood!" Iruka said.

"Yes sensei" everyone said.

-Time skip-

Iruka has already called out almost everyone. There was just 4 of us left. It was me, naruto, a pink headed girl, and a boy with dark blue hair. He seemed mean it was best if i try not to get on his bad side. Iruka then looks at us and says "Looks like you guys are the last 4. Your sensei will be here in a few minutes. Wait patiently for him to arrive.

As we waited for our sensei, naruto decided to prank him for being late. He grabbed a chalk eraser and put it on top of the door. It seems like a good idea but we might get into trouble for it.

-Time Skip-

After a few minutes we hear foot steps walking towards the door. Then a tall man with gray hair walks in. The eraser falls onto his head and he has no reaction to it. He then speaks and says " My first impression of you guys is...hmmm... you guys are all idiots". I didn't expect him to say that but he did. I didn't really care but naruto in the other hand started whining about it.

As naruto was whining, i stared at our new sensei. I was observing him and then I start blushing without realizing it.

" Are you okay y/n your face is getting really red." said our sensei.

I looked up and said "yes sorry i was just thinking".

"What were you thinking about"he said.

"Nothing important" i said as i awkwardly giggled.

"Alright then let's all head to the field and introduce ourselves there." he said while opening the door for us.

~Kakashi's Point Of View~

As we walked to the field, I notice y/n mumbling. I didn't know what she was saying so i tried getting closer. When i got closer i notice she was singing. It was really quiet so i couldn't hear well but what i could hear was really nice and relaxing.

I then start noticing she has a scar on the back of her neck. I start wondering what had happened to her. It looked like she's been cut when she was younger. I'll ask her about it later right now i will just focus on introducing eachother so that we can start the test tomorrow.

-Time skip-

As we get to the field naruto starts running to the middle and lays down on the ground. Sasuke sits on a log that is next to naruto. Sakura as always just follows sasuke and sits next to him. And then we got y/n, she jumps onto a tree and sits on a branch. I notice that the branch she's sitting in could break any minute. I would tell her but i'll just wait to see if she notices.

"Okay everyone we will all say our name and something we like to do. I also want you to tell me why you want to become a ninja." I said.

" You start first sensei" says y/n.

" Okay sure. My name is Kakashi, i like to do stuff on my free time and i became a ninja because i can." I said.

"All you told us was basically your name!" said sakura in an annoyed voice.

Naruto then stands up and says "I'm Naruto, and i like to eat ramen. I want to be a a ninja so people can finally recognize me, also to become the greatest hokage!".

"okay sakura your turn" I said.

"I'm sakura and i want to be a ninja to be strong" said sakura.

I turn to sasuke and tell him it's his turn. Before he starts, i notice the branch that y/n is sitting on is about to break.

"I'm sasuke, and i want to become a ninja so that i can get revenge on a certain someone." sasuke said in a very anger tone.

"Now it's y/n turn" i say.

As y/n stand up, the branch breaks and y/n falls. I manage to catch her before she hits the ground. She holds on to me tightly while shaking. I then ask if she's alright. She looks me in the eyes which gave me  butterflies from how beautiful they were. She then says "yes i am, thank you".

I put her down and i notice she starts to blush. I find it cute how she's blushing and try's hiding it.

"Next time be more careful and pay more attention to your surroundings." i said.

"okay i will, thanks kakashi sensei" she said.

She then introduces herself and sits next to sakura on the log. I tell them about the test tomorrow and that they must be there by 8am. Since i finished everything i needed to say i told them to go home.

To Be Continued...