Chapter 21

~Y/n Point Of View~

It's been about a year since i was forced to join the Akatsuki. Although it wasn't to bad, everyone here was chill and fun to be around. Well sometimes Deidara and Hiden would beat the crap out of me when i had an attitude. They'd piss me off sometimes but other then that they'd help me become stronger.

Pain made me practice using my eye with Itachi. I didn't want to but i didn't have any other choice. Hanging out with Itachi was peaceful. Sometimes i'd try to start a conversation but he would end it right away, it was kinda annoying.

My strength over these past few months has increased due to the amount of time i spend training, not just with Itachi but with all the other members. They don't take it easy on me so i'd have to learn quickly. They've given me a lot of scars and bruises, but i have a high pain tolerance.

Anyways, today i have a mission with Itachi and Kisame. I don't know how to feel about it since we have to capture Naruto. We're supposed to leave at dawn. I hope i don't run into Kakashi. I don't want him to see me like this, not until they defeat the Akatsuki or forcefully take me back from them. Even though I said I would visit him every once in a while, I couldn't because Pain didn't trust me enough to go out.

While lost in my thoughts, I hear someone enter my room. I look up to see Itachi looking at me. " It's almost 5 in the morning, you should be sleeping."

Oh crap! I didn't even realize i have been up all night. "Well i can't sleep now, we're supposed to leave in a bit."

"Hn. Just don't be complaining that you're tired on the way over there." Itachi walks out of my room before letting me respond. He was right though. It's my fault for not sleeping sooner so now i have no right to complain.

I walk over to my closet to get my backpack already packed with the things i'll be needing. I didn't carry any food since i can just use my summoning jutsu.

I reach down to my backpack and swing it behind my back. Since its already dawn, i might as well start heading to the exit to wait for Itachi and Kisame.

After waiting for them for a hour they finally show up. "Finally." I say.

"Careful with that attitude kid, you wouldn't want Hidan hearing you like that~" Kisame says. He can really piss me off sometimes, always using them against me.

"Tch." I turn around and start to walk towards the village. I didn't want to be near Kisame right now, he literally ruined my mood.

While walking I could feel someone staring at me, as if they were trying to look into my soul. "Stop staring, creep." I coldly say.

No one reply's but i keep walking forward. I was starting to feel tired. I guess not having any sleep is the cause of this. If only i'd fallen asleep, now i have to deal with being tired all day.

-Time Skip-

I was starting to get nervous. Standing infront of the village gate makes me feel dizzy, especially after not being here for half a year. "So do we just walk in." Kisame ask.

"Yes, but try not to look suspicious." Itachi reply's.

"We totally don't look suspicious having these cloaks on." I roll my eyes and look at them.

"Just don't have any shinobi see you." We walk in making sure to be on the look out. I was still nervous about all of this.

Itachi tells us to sit in the dango place. We waited to hear any information on Naruto.

After a few minutes, we hear someone talk about how Naruto is out to search for someone with Jiraiya.

We quickly leave our spots making sure no one sees us. I didn't turn around to see who said it but it sounded a lot like Kakashi.

We start to walk towards where naruto is at but someone gets in our way. Asuma and Kurenai.

I hid behind Itachi hoping they didn't see me. They start to talk but then it ends up turning into a battle. Itachi told me not to get involved so i stood back.

Everything was going well until Kakashi and guy showed up. I knew i had to hide or atleast make sure they didn't notice me. I slide down my straw hat so they don't see my face.

Kakashi started fight Itachi. I knew kakashi had no chance against him. I needed to stop Itachi before he hurts him.

I jump toward Itachi, landing next to him. "Don't hurt him or I swear i'll kill you." I coldly say to him. He glared at me and nods.

"Another one of your criminal friends i'm guessing." Kakashi says.

Wow the nerve to call me a criminal. I mean he wasn't wrong but he also wasn't right. Well technically he doesn't know who i am.

Kakashi starts charging towards us. I didn't know who he was trying to hit till he got closer. He was charging towards me with chidori. I didn't know what to do, my body wont let me move.

Right when I thought i was about to get hit, Itachi pulls me away. "You'll regret it if you hurt her." He calmly says to Kakashi.

Itachi lifts me up into his arms and we disappear. When teleported a few meters away. Kisame was already there when we arrived. I'm glad I didn't get hit with Kakashis chidori, if i did i'd probably be dead. Atleast he's alright...

To Be Continued...