Chapter 18

~Y/n Point Of View~

Since i could find kakashi around the village, i decided to go look for him at his apartment. It isn't  far from where i am so i should get there in less then 5 minutes.

When i got to his apartment instead of knocking like a normal person, i jumped onto his balcony. He was sitting on the bed staring at the wall while the moonlight lit up his room.

I felt terrible knowing i couldn't be there for him. Even though i'll have to leave again, i'm still going to comfort him while i can.

I slowly slide the door open knowing damn well Kakashi knows someone is behind him. I walk up to him but before i could place my hand on his shoulder, he disappears. It was a shadow clone.

Before turning around, i feel a kunai being held against my throat. "K-kakashi.. it's y/n!" He drops the kunai and quickly turns me around.

"Y/N! Where have your been? What happened? I thought you died!" He started attacking me with questions.

"Are you hurt? Did someone take you? Who took y-" Before he could finish, I quickly pull down his mask and crash my lips against his. Without hesitation kakashi kisses me back. His hands grabbed onto my waist as he pulled me closer to his body. I place my arms around his neck, pushing him closer. Before i knew it we started making out. It felt like a way of saying i've missed you.

We pull back from the kiss to catch our breath. I didn't want to stop. I know i don't have much time but i want to keep going.

I crash my lips back onto his leaving him in shock by my actions. He didn't pull back. I start walking backwards till i can feel his bed. Once i did, i pulled us back making him land ontop of me. The kiss broke for less then a second but then we continued. His hand started exploring by body while the other was holding himself up.

Kakashi pulled back from the kiss. He started kissing my jawline as his other hand was holding into my thigh. He stopped kissing my jawline and moved down to my neck. His soft lips felt amazing on my cold skin making me release some small moans. As he kept kissing my neck i could feel his hand lift off my thigh and head under my shirt.

Before this could go any further i knew i had to stop it before Itachi wakes up. "K-kakashi..." I say in a soft tone.

He stop kissing my neck and looks into my eyes waiting for my to continue.

"I have to go.." Saying that made my heart ache.

"What do you mean y/n.?" He gets off of me to stand up.

"It's hard to explain but you're going to have to trust me on this." I sit up and look down not wanting to look into his eyes.

"I'm not letting you leave without an explanation." Kakashi leans against the wall as i stand up.

I let out a sad sign. "Stubborn as always.. Well since i know i won't change your mind i guess i'll tell you. As you know the day everyone thought i was dead was actually a lie, clearly. That day the Akatsuki kidnapped me in order to use me for power. The reason i'm telling i have to go is because staying here will cause trouble. They will do anything in their power to get their hands on me. The only way for me to come back is if you defeat the Akatsuki." I explain.

Kakashi walks up to me putting his hands on my shoulders. "We can protect you, y/n! I wouldn't let anyone hurt you!"

"It's not about me, Kakashi! It about protecting you! Sasuke. Naruto. And everyone in this village. They'll kill anyone in their way! Please understand kakashi.." I could feel tears forming, but i needed to keep them in.

"I can't let you go y/n..." I can feel Kakashi stare at me with sadness in his eyes. I know if i look up, i'll feel more guilt then i already do.

"Sorry Kakashi, the only way for me to get out of this situation is if you guys defeat the Akatsuki. I'll be visiting everyone once in a while to give you updates. Tell Lady Hokage about this and make sure no ones comes for me without a plan. Goodbye Kakashi." I look up one last time at Kakashi and give him one last kiss. Of course this won't be the last time, hopefully.

Before he could say anything, i head towards the balcony to leave. I don't even look back one last time knowing i'll probably change my mind and stay.

I start jumping from roof to roof heading towards where i left Itachi's unconscious body. Hopefully he hasn't woken up yet. He's probably going to get angry at me for knocking him out. I mean it his fault for letting his guard down.

I let out a loud sign. I hope kakashi will be okay. It's hard for me to do something like this but what other choice did i have. Any other choice would lead to unnecessary deaths. Maybe if i get stronger at the Akatsuki, i can slowly kill them off.

That idiot Naruto better not come rescue without thinking. I'm worried how he'll react to me doing this.

Before i could continue my thoughts, i see that i'm at the spot i left Itachi at. I jump down next to Itachi's unconscious body. I'm relieved knowing he hasn't woken up yet. Now all i have to do is carry him out the village to a safe spot for the night.

I put the Uchiha on my back and start to head out of the village. Since he was kinda heavy i had to walk slowly.

After a few minutes we were past the gates of the village. Now all i have to do is get us a-little further away from here.

I got tired and decided this was far enough. I've been walking for the past hour with this cute bastard on my back. I gently put down the Uchiha so that he doesn't get hurt. Before sitting down, i stretch a-little.

I sit down next to him and place his head on my lap so that he doesn't wake up with neck pain. I didn't want to fall asleep till he woke up, i want to make sure he doesn't kill me in my sleep from what i did.

Instead i stare at the Uchiha, admiring all his face features. I know i'm in love with Kakashi but i can't deny that Itachi is quite handsome.

To Be Continued...