Chapter 22

~Kakashi Point of View~

Right after Itachi disappeared, i started to think about the other member. She looked so familiar and it looked like she didn't want to fight me. Did they just not want to waste time or something else.

Wait a minute. Y/n! It couldn't be her could it? I mean it's not impossible but i she would have told me it was her. I haven't seen her in months even though she told me she'd try and visit when she can.

I shouldn't overthink it, they have other girl members in their group. But just incase i'll have to figure it out. If that is y/n i can try and get her back. I've been waiting for a chance like this.

"Kakashi! Are you alright?" I snap out of my thoughts from Guys voice.

"Yeah i'm alright, make sure the others are okay!" Guy head towards Asuma to check up in him. Guy doesn't seem hurt which is good. We still need to go find Naruto before they get to him. There's a high chance thats who they are after.

~Y/n Point Of View~

We finally made it to where Naruto is staying at. It didn't take long for us to track him but i do hope he gets away.

We asked the front desk the number of the room Naruto is staying at. I had to ask since Itachi or Kisame would look suspicious.

I started walking to where Naruto was staying while Itachi and Kisame followed.

When we got there, the Uchiha knocked on the door. Isn't he supposed to be kidnapping him, not being polite. Itachi will be Itachi i guess.

Naruto being the idiot he is decided to open the door. Telling by his expression he regretted it right away as he looked at the Uchiha with fear.

He decides to shut the door in his face. Itachi kicks down the door, revealing a scared Naruto.

Naruto starts to run out, passing the Uchiha. He was coming my way which meant i had to do something to stop him. I kick Naruto in the stomach, making him fly back. He crashes into the wall but gets up right away. Itachi stands infront of him while Naruto is ready to fight.

Suddenly a man appears. His hair was white and long, he was carrying a women on his shoulder, what a weirdo. "Great timing Pervy Sage!"

I didn't want to get involved so i leaned against the wall watching as they fought. Sasuke decided to join the party. I was kinda happy seeing he was doing fine, well sort of. He was trying to kill Itachi but stood no chance against the eldest Uchiha.

The white haired man started to preform a jutsu. It made all the walls turn into this weird thing. I walked over to my partner, standing behind them. Naruto was in Itachi's shoulder unconscious.

"We have what we came for, we'll be taking our leave now." We tried to run but we had no exit. The walls were alive and we couldn't escape, well not with Naruto holding us back. Itachi decides to drop Naruto. I'm glad he did.

Itachi lit up the wall with some kind of black flame, making a huge hole. As we were about to jump out i feel a kunai being held against my neck. Itachi looks back at me in shock but then his expression turns blank again.

"You wouldn't dare hurt her." I didn't know who was behind me but it seemed like Itachi was for sure they wouldn't try anything. Then i felt the kunai being held closer.

I hear more voices coming from behind me.

"Hn. Sorry y/n but we will have to come back for you." What! They are literally abandoning me right now. Well it wasn't so bad since i get to stay now, but it won't be the same.

Itachi and Kisame leave, not looking back. Well at least they escaped but now i have to deal with whoever's behind me.

I feel the kunai drop and i quickly take the chance to jump back, making distance between me and whoever held that kunai against my throat.

I look up and realize who it was.

"Kakashi.."

To Be Continued...