Chapter 11

~Y/n Point Of View~

I slowly open my eyes and see kakashi. My cheeks starts burning up and i quickly sit up. I forgot what happened and where we were.

"Where are we?" I looked at kakashi all confused.

"We are at the village, we've been waiting for their leader so that yuno could deliver the message." He says while looking back at his book.

When I tried standing up, i could feel a bit of pain on the side of my stomach. Then that's when i remembered what had happened.

I sit back down and then lay my head on kakashis lap. "So how long do we have to wait?".

"It shouldn't take long, also why are you laying your head back on my lap, I don't mind-"

I cut of kakashi from what he was about to say. "Sorry i'll move-" Before i could finish, he gently pushes my head back down and puts his hand on my waist.

"It's alright i was just curious y/n, you can lay here for as long as you want" He looks down at me and smiles.

I could tell when he smiles from how his eye looks. Knowing he smiled at me makes me happy. He's so cute when he does.

I chuckle and smile back. He lifts up his hand from my waist and pats my head. "You're so cute y/n".

I was surprised by those words and i could feel myself burn up again. Butterflies start forming in my stomach.

I didn't reply to his comment, all i did was give him a smile. I felt so comfortable around him. I would get shy at times but most of the time i felt safe being near him.

I feel like the more i spend time with him the more i fall for him. What is this man doing to me! He's so irresistible!

Now thinking about it, what if he has a girlfriend. I never thought about that. He could just be being nice to me since i'm his student. Ugh I shouldn't have thought of this but now i want to ask just incase.

I guess i'll ask him later, right now i'm going to enjoy being close to him.

-Time Skip-

After a while, yuno comes in and tells us that their leader is ready. We head over to his place to make sure yuno delivers the message.

When we get there, I notice that there are more guards then before. Was this message that important?

We enter the palace. When walking in I could see all the nice decorations on the wall. Everything looked so beautiful.

Naruto being naruto starts getting close to things and touches them. I wanted to do what he was doing but i didn't want to get into trouble.

Sasuke was just looking around with his hands in his pockets. I wasn't surprised that he wasn't amused by the decorations. It's so hard to impress sasuke.

Sakura was next to yuno as always. She didn't seem to be impressed by the decorations either. I guess they are just more mature then me and naruto.

I didn't care though, me and naruto are just more fun then them. They can be so boring at times. Kakashi could be the same way.

When i looked forward i see a big silver door. It's was so pretty. We get to the door and before we could knock, the door opens by itself. That was so cool!

Kakashi leans to my ear and whispers. "It's just a door y/n" He chuckles and starts walking inside.

It might just be a door but it's a special door. Hmph they wouldn't understand.

I start walking in with everyone else. Their leader was sitting all the way at the end in this nice comfy looking chair.

"Oooo~ I see we have some visitors!" Their leader gets up and starts walking towards us so happily. One by one he shakes our hand.

Yuno goes up to him and hands him the message. Their leader opens it and has a shocked look on his face.

"Ooh god i'm surprised they accepted our peace treaty! I'm soo glad that we don't got to fight anymore~. Now i get to sleep even more!" He starts dancing around like a little kid.

Everyone starts laughing by his reaction. "Old man you're a funny leader!" Naruto says while giggling.

"Since you guys brought this message to me safely i must ask you to stay here for tomorrow's festival!" The old man says.

Everyone gets excited but kakashi says no. "Come on kakashi let us stay till after the festival!" Everyone whines.

"No we must get going, our mission here is done." He turns around and crosses his hands. He walks out the door not looking back.

Everyone looks upset and wants to go. I'll try convincing him myself.

I run after kakashi hoping to convince him. I'll do anything for us to stay here till after the festival.

I finally reach our room. I saw kakashi head this way so he must be in here. I open the door and look around.

I see him laying on the couch reading his perverted book. I walk towards him to ask if we can stay longer.

"Kakashi sensei.." I say sitting on the floor and looking up at him.

"I already know what you're going to ask y/n" He says not even bothering to look at me.

"Come on please!" He doesn't reply.

"Stop ignoring me kashi!" I say standing up and taking his book away.

"Is that your new nickname for me~" Kakashi says.

"Seems like that got your attention, now can we please stay alittle longer!" I say leaning over him.

He then grabs me by my shirt and gets me close to his face. Before i knew it our faces were centimeters away.

Kakashi uses his other hand to pull down his mask. His lips and mine were so close to eachother. I wanted to kiss him but all we did was stare into each others eyes.

Then out of no where he pulls me down for a kiss. I was in shock but i didn't pull away. He grabs me and puts me on top of him. We start to slowly make out.

I didn't want to stop. It felt so nice being able to kiss him. I put my hand around his neck and the other on his head.

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door. I get up quickly and tell them to come in.

"Hey y/n, did you get kakashi sensei to let us stay longer!" Naruto says all excited.

"I-im sorry bu-" Kakashi cuts me off before i could finish.

"Yes she did. We will be staying till after the festival." He looks at me and gives me a smile. Of course i smile back.

"Thanks y/n! Your the best" Naruto runs out in excitement.

I turn around to look towards kakashi. "Thanks kashi" I say giving him a warm smile.

To Be Continued...