Chapter 16

~Kakashi Point Of View~

After i told team 7 what happened, they were all in shock. Naruto got angry, sakura started crying, and sasuke tried to look like he didn't care but by the looks of his eyes he wanted to cry.

I on the other hand was doing terrible. It's been 1 day since y/n has passed away. I haven't left the room we were staying in.

Everyone else has been doing their own thing and dealing with her death in different ways.

I can't believe i couldn't save her. She was so precious to me and i just let her die. I feel so empty. If only i was with her at all times. Maybe, just maybe i could have saved her.

~Naruto Point Of View~

It's been a day since kakashi sensei told us what happened to y/n. I'm on my way to go see her body. I'm sure she couldn't have died that easily. Kakashi wouldn't tell me how she died so i will find out by myself.

How could she just die like that. I wasn't even there for her. I couldn't even say goodbye! She's was to strong to just die like that.

I finally get to the hospital. I hesitate to go in but i need to know what happened.

I enter the hospital and head to where they put y/n. I'd be surprised if she was still in there.

Once i get there, i enter the room. There was no one there. Not even a body bag that they usually use for death people.

SHE MUST BE ALIVE!!

I run to the nearest doctor i see. "What happened to y/n!?!" I ask.

"Who?"

"The girl that was in room 102!" I say.

"Oh...we don't know actually, the nurses that were taking care of her said they didn't remember what happened. They said they blacked out and when they woke up her body was gone."

"So you're saying her body just disappeared...that means she can still be alive!!" I run towards the nearest open window and start running to kakashi.

I knew she wouldn't die easily! But who could have taken her. Did she leave by herself? Or was she kidnapped? Why do they want her?! I WILL KILL WHOEVER TOOK HER!

I start getting angry but remember i must stay calm or else the nine tails will come out. I must take this information to kakashi sensei! Then we can all go rescue her from whoever took her.!

~Kakashi Point Of View~

I was lost in thought till i felt someone's chakra coming towards the room. Naruto slams the door open. "Y/N IS ALIVE!" He quickly gets my attention.

"What..!" I say in shock by narutos words.

"Well atleast i think... Here me out! I went to the hospital to see if she was really dead, when i got there the doctor said that her body had disappeared and the nurses have forgotten what happened." Naruto says.

Was it genjutsu..!?! What he says doesn't make sense. Why would the nurses say she died? I didn't even bother to check for myself if it was true or not. I should have known that she couldn't have died that easily. I must get her back!

"Naruto gather everyone and tell them to meet me at the front gates. We're leaving right after you guys pack!" Naruto run out the door to get everyone while i pack my things and y/n's. She didn't have much so it didn't take me long.

I headed over to the gates. I kept thinking on who would want to take her and why. Nothing made since to me. What if she was dead but they only took her body? I need to know who took her and save her!

~Y/n Point Of View~

After finishing my dango I stood up to wait for kisame. Me and itachi didn't talk much. He couldn't even keep the conversation going.

I notice someone's chakra. It was kisame. He took a lot longer then expected. "Let's get going."

We continued walking towards the base. It was pretty quiet so i decided to start a conversation.

"Hey itachi..?"

"Hn?"

"Are you from the leaf village?"

"Yes..."

"Ooo what clan are you in? I might know it!"

"Uchiha.."

I looked at him in shock. I thought sasuke was the last one of his clan.

He looks at me and then looks back. "I see you've heard of it."

"Yeah i'm kinda surprised..since i thought sasuke was the last one of his clan." I say while looking down at the ground.

"Do you even know who killed them all?" He calmly says.

"No...do you know who it was?" I reply.

"Yes...but i'll tell you a different time."

"Come onnn! Why can't i know nowww! I'm going to die anyways so no point in hiding it..." I whisper that last part. I wasn't lying when i said that. They were probably going to kill me.

"If you don't die then i'll tell you, but for now it will remain a secret." He says.

"Fair enough.." I say.

~Kakashi Point Of View~

I look up to see naruto, sasuke, and sakura heading this way. They seemed out of breath from rushing over.

"IS WHAT NARUTO SAID TRUE?" Sakura yells.

I didn't want to get their hopes up but there it is a high chance that she is alive.

"I don't know for sure but there is a chance. I called you guys here so that we could head to the village and get permission to go out to find y/n." I calmly say.

"Then let's get going! We can't waste any time!" Naruto starts to run while the rest of us follow him back to the village.

The faster we get there the sooner we can go out and look for y/n. I hope she's okay...

To Be Continued...