Chapter 7

~3th Person Point Of View~

As y/n and the rest of the team wait for kakashi sensei to come back, they all sit quickly on the benches. Except for naruto, he was arguing with the person they are supposed to escort.

Y/n started to get impatient and stood up. She started walking back and forth.

"Stop getting impatient y/n" said sasuke as he grabbed her wrist.

"We've been waiting for him for about an hour. What could that man possibly be doing!" Y/n says in a angry tone.

Right after she said that they see kakashi walking towards them.

~Y/n Point Of View~

I folded my arms and looked at kakashi. "Finally you're here".

"I know i'm early for once" Kakashi said in a sarcastic way.

"Yeah your so early" I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bag.

Kakashi sensei could be so annoying sometimes. But it doesn't matter now. He's here and now we can go.

Our first mission.Finally.

"Are we all ready to go" Kakashi says.

Everyone said yes and so kakashi told us to start walking.

I was all the way in the back. Kakashi was infront of me while the rest of them were infront of yuno.

As we were walking i felt someone's presence. I knew it wasn't one of us that i was feeling. I look forward but from the corner of my eye i see a kunai being thrown at kakashi.

I quickly reach for a kunai of my own and throw it towards the one heading to kakashi.

"Look out we're being attacked!" I say getting closer to kakashi.

Everyone quickly got into formation. Sakura was told to not leave yuno side no matter what. Kakashi looked like he didn't care much but that was how he always looked.

"Whoever you are come out!" Yelled naruto.

I see another kunai get thrown to naruto. "Naruto behind you!" He turns around and dodges it.

"Thanks y/n" I hear him say.

The enemy then jumps out charging at yuno. I quickly run towards yuno and tackle him onto the ground. Kakashi grabs the guy and punches him towards a tree.

The guy turns into a log and i knew right away he was a using a substitution jutsu. I quickly stood up and told him to get next to sakura.

Suddenly i feel someone behind me and before i could move out the way the guy punched the side of my face.

His punch made me fall onto the ground and i could feel myself about to pass out. I couldn't let that happen so i got up. I look at the others and they were all being attacked.

There are 4 rouge ninjas in total. The one standing infront of me just starred at me.

He wasn't making a move so i made one. I started running towards him and before i got to him, i jumped high into the air. I threw 4 kunai at him. He managed to dodge them all. What he didn't know was that one of them explodes.

"You missed"the guy says while letting out a chuckle.

"Are you sure about that" I smiled and watched his face expression change.

The kunai knife then exploded making him get pushed into a tree. He then turned into a log just like the other one.

I noticed that none of them were real, they are all just substitutions.

I looked at kakashi sensei, who was fighting one of them as well. I grabbed a kunai knife and aimed at his head. I didn't miss.

The man turned into a log as expected. "They are all fake, we need to find the real one." i say looking at kakashi.

He nods and tell the rest of the team. I went to help naruto, who was having trouble fighting.

~Kakashi Point Of View~

While everyone else was busy fighting, i was trying to figure out where the real one was hiding.

Y/n is very smart and i'm surprised she figured out that they are all fakes. I just hope nothing serious happens to her.

I look up and see someone in the tree. I didn't want to make it obvious that i saw them.

I'll need to lift up my headband from my eye for this fight. He's a strong opponent. I could tell since he could make 5 substitutions at once. Either that or he used up all his chakra on them.

I turned around and lifted up my headband. Now i can read his next moves. I wasn't just focused on him, i was also focused on y/n and the rest of the team.

I was getting impatient so i attacked first. I threw a kunai knife at him. He dropped out of the tree dodging it.

I didn't know what to expect from him. He started making hand signs.

Water started coming up from the ground. I quickly jumped to get out of the way.

The water seemed to be forming a huge bubble. It was weird but then i jumped out of the way before water needles started shooting at me.

He started running towards me so i jump behind him and throw some punches. I manage to get a few hits in.

I was so focused on blocking his hit that i didn't notice the water bubble getting closer. Out of no where he pushes me into the bubble.

I couldn't breath. I was drowning in the bubble. Trying to get out i see y/n notice that i'm stuck. Hopefully she doesn't do anything without thinking it out first.

I felt myself about to pass out from the lack of air. I tried giving y/n a sign to run away. But she didn't and starts heading towards me instead.

To Be Continued...