Chapter 24

~Y/n Point Of View~

I run out from the hokages office while holding back tears. I didn't want to be there anymore. They looked at me like if i would hurt them. Do they really think i'd hurt them?! I would never do that. No matter the situation.

While running i accidentally bump into Sasuke. I'm glad he's doing alright.

"Hey Sasuke.." I look him in the eyes but he just looks down. Was it because of what happened earlier?

"Hn.?"

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

"Noo y/n, you teaming up with my brother and leaving for months makes me so happy." He rolled his eyes and looked away. I knew he was being sarcastic. That brat.

"I know how it looks but it's not what you think. Look i'll explain another time, or you could ask Kakashi or Tsunade." I rub my tears off since they were making my vision blurry.

"Hn." Ugh he's so stubborn and cold. Thanks Itachi now i have to deal with your bratty brother.

"Look i'm sorry." I go up to him and give him a big hug. He try's to push me off but ends up failing, he hesitates to hug back but he does. We stay like this for a few seconds till i finally pull back.

"Do you accept my apology." I smile and get closer to his face. I see a tint of red on his cheeks. I smirk knowing i got him to forgive me.

"Tch. Fine." Yes! I knew he couldn't stay mad at me for long.

I jump onto him and give him a big hug. "Thanks Sasuke!"

He pushes me back with his hands still on my shoulders. "But you have to tell me everything you know about Itachi." He looks at me with anger in his eyes. I didn't expect him to ask me so soon but i guess i should have expected this.

"I will, just not now."

"Fine." He turns around and starts walking away. I'm relieved that he didn't force me to tell him now. It's probably because he knows he's not strong enough. Glad he realized that much.

While i start to walk off I noticed that i have forgotten about what happened earlier. Sasuke really helped with forgetting even if it was just for a moment.

Now what to do. I could go find Naruto. Oh crap Naruto!! He probably still in the hospital. I need to go see him.

I jump onto a roof and start jumping towards the hospital. How could i forget about that knucklehead.

I get to the hospital and head towards Naruto room which is apparently room 304.

After I ran all over the hospital trying to find the room, i enter it to see and sleeping Naruto. I loudly sign knowing that he's alright.

He moves a lot in his sleep. Doesn't this child know how to stay still. I look down at him and smile. His eyes slowly start to open up.

He rubs his eyes and sits up. "Good morning sleepyhead."

"Y/n!" He jumps up and hugs me. I obviously hug him back. I giggle at his silliness.

"What happened? Why did you leave us?! Did they hurt you!?" He was asking so many questions that my head started to hurt.

"Naruto calm down. I'm alright, I left to protect you guys!" I assured him.

"You shouldn't have to protect us! We can do that together!" He scolds me.

"I know I know, Lady Tsunade already scolded me because of it. All that matter is that i'm here now, well atleast for a while." I let out a nervous chuckle.

"If they come back, i will not let them take you!" This is why i didn't want to tell him. What if he does something stupid. Ugh i cant worry about this right now.

"Thanks for caring, but i can handle myself. Also how are you feeling?" He sits downs and starts to think.

"Hmmm. I'm doing fine now that i get to see you! Also ya know i'm not gonna forgive you that easily for leaving me!" He's gonna ask for something i just know it.

"Then what can I do to have you forgive me..." This is a bad idea.

"Take me on a ramen date!" He jumps on the bed like a little kid.

"I'll take you to go get ramen but it's not a date, remember i'm still a couple years older then you!" His excitement goes down but then come backs up.

"Fine as long as i get my ramen." He gets out of bed and starts walking towards his clothes.

"Ya know, if you keep wearing a bright suit, you'll be easy to spot."

"That's the point." Well i guess he does use his head. It's still not a good idea but if that's what he wants then i'll let him be.

After he finishes changing we start to walk to his favorite ramen shop. Its kinda my favorite too but i don't make a big deal out of it like Naruto.

"Hey y/n!" I look to my side to see Naruto looking at me in a serious expression. It made me nervous.

"Yea?"

"It really hurt me when i thought you died, you were one of the first people to accept me as a friend so when i found out you died i was really hurt, like i was so angry yet sad, ya know." I didn't think he'd get hurt that much. I knew he'd get sad but not to much. Naruto is really special to me and i always knew he was alone from the start. I'm glad i became his friend.

"Im sorry Naruto, I didn't think it would hurt you that much but from now on i'll make sure not to leave you ever again." I give him a warm smile to reassure him that i'm telling the truth, which i am. I don't plan on leaving his side nor Kakashis. I care about them all so much. I wish it was more peaceful around here but i guess peace isn't a choice.

To Be Continued...