Chapter 26🍋

~3rd Person Point Of View~

The sun was shining in your face causing you to wake up. You wake up to a pair of strong arms around you. It took you a while to realize what had happened the night before.

After remembering what happened, you looked up at kakashis handsome face. He looked so peaceful yet hot. You wanted to feel his lips up against yours, as you had missed the feeling.

Not being able to control yourself, you lean up to his lips and plant a small kiss on them. You quickly moved back when he started shuffling a bit. Kakashi opens his eyes and in a husky voice he says good morning. You were surprised by how hot his voice sounded in the morning.

"Good morning Kakashi... we should get up." In reality you didn't want to get out of bed since you wanted to stay with him but you just had to say that.

Lucky he says "Mmm 1 more hour." You chuckle at his response and stare at him as his eyes close again. You look down at his shirt less chest.

For some reason your hands started softly touching his abs. You didn't exactly have a reason why but you just did. Your hand kept moving around his stomach down to his v line.

"I wouldn't go down any further." Out of shock to him saying something, you quickly moved your hand back.

"And why is that." You say as you gently place your fingers back onto his v line. No response. He didn't even bother answering your question so you decided to find out.

You slowly start to move your hand lower. He didn't stop you so you keep going till he would give you a reaction. Your hand reaches his member. You start to softly press your fingers against it as you moved them up and down. Kakashi didn't want to stop you as he thought you wouldn't go any further then that but clearly he was wrong. You wanted a reaction from him and you weren't going to stop till you did.

You started to slowly unzip his pants and slide your hand in. When your hand touched his already hard member, you started slowly jerking him off. You didn't expect to go this far but anything to get a reaction. You looked at kakashi to see him bitting down on his lip. You smirked as you knew you could win. Kakashi not wanting to lose to you decided to hold back his grunts. You noticed this so you start to go faster. Then suddenly kakashi takes out your hand and climbs ontop of you. He grabs both of your hands and pins them down on top of your head.

He smirks. You had no idea what was going through his mind at the moment but you knew that it was some naughty things.

Kakashi leans closer to your face. You were as red as ever, which kakashi found cute. Suddenly he roughly presses his lips against yours. You automatically start kissing back, he tries to enter your mouth with  his tongue but you don't let him, making him pull back from the kiss to say something.

"Let me enter or ill enter from somewhere else." He seductively says sending a shiver down your spine. He goes back to kiss you but you deny him again getting him ticked off. He holds onto your wrist tighter while his other hand starts to take of your pants and panties. You didn't resist since you were more focused on keeping him from entering your mouth just to see what he does.

Suddenly you feel something enter you making you let out a moan. Kakashi took the chance to put his tongue in while he slowly kept fingering you. You wanted to grab onto him but his hand was blocking them from moving.

Kakashi pulled back from the kiss and stared at you as he kept fingering you. He decided to enter a second one making you let out a loud moan. Kakashi was satisfied with the fact that you were enjoying it.

"K-kakashi put it in me~" You beg. Kakashi smirked and started to finger you trying to find your g-spot.

When you let out a loud moan was when he knew he found it. He starts to play with that area making you let out multiple moans.

"Say please." He said as he kept going. He wanted to see you struggle to say anything.

"K-kakashi~"

"Oh come on y/n it's not that hard~"

You struggle to say it but you keep trying your best since you wanted him in you badly.

"K-kashi p-pleeasee~" He smirks as he is satisfied with you being able to say it.

Kakashi let's go of your hands and slides his fingers out of you. He starts to take of his pants as well as his boxers. He positions himself infront of your entrance while lifting up your legs onto his shoulders.

You wanted him in you badly but instead he started teasing you a bit first. You bit your lip as kakashi smirked at your reaction. Finally he slowly starts to enter making sure to be as gentle as possible for you to get use to his size. He groans from how tight you are. For you it was a bit painful at first but then he started moving his hips slowly.

Once you got use to his size, you let him know.

"Go faster k-kakashi~"

He grabbed onto your thighs and started thrusting himself into you. You let out loud moans from the amount of pleasure he was giving you, making you grab on tightly to the bed sheets. Kakashi was also letting out small groans. He leans down closer to your face and starts kissing you. You let out small moans into his mouth. He broke the kiss and smiles at you.

"I love you y/n~" You try to reply but kakashi was making it hard to speak as he was reaching his climax.

"I-i lov-ve you too~" And with that you both finally reached your climax, making you let out a loud moan. Kakashi fell next to you while panting. You wanted to turn your body to face him but it was hard since your legs kept shaking.

You turn your head to him as his was already facing you with a smirk on his face. "What a great way to start of the day~" I let out a small chuckle. "Agreed" .

(This was my first time writing a lemon chapter so sorry if it's bad  ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ )

To Be Continued...