Chapter 10

~Kakashis Point Of View~

As y/n walked over to us, i noticed she was limping. She was trying hard not to show she was in pain. I wanted to wait and see how long she'd keep it up. I hope she doesn't keep it up for to long.

Since y/n was already here we started heading off. Sakura and sasuke stayed close to yuno, while naruto  was all the way in the front.

Y/n was infront of me. She was walking really slow but i didn't mind. For some reason it hurts me seeing her walk in pain. I want to ask if she's okay but i don't want to seem weird.

Naruto stopped walking to wait for sakura and sasuke. They all started talking to eachother  while y/n was still limping.

I got tired of it. I can tell she's in pain, but she's being stubborn. It's not that hard to say your not okay. Why does she have to make things hard.

I start speeding up to catch up to y/n. Once i got behind her i grab her by the wrist and pull her back. I then pick her up and carry her.

"K-kakashi what are you doing" She looks at me shocked and confused.

"I couldn't stand seeing you walking while being hurt anymore" I look at her then look back up,

"I-i'm fine though." I hated how she tried lying. I've been observing her moves so i know shes in pain.

"Don't lie to me, i'm going to carry you so don't try changing my mind." I say in a serious tone.

I could feel her staring at me. It was cute. She wasn't heavy so it wasn't hard to carry her. Having her in my arms made me feel happy.

~Y/n Point Of View~

I didn't know how to react to kakashi holding me. He was so gentle. I know i was blushing and my heart was beating like crazy.

Kakashi is so caring. I felt happy that he noticed i was hurting. It was weird knowing he cared. Either that or i was walking to slow that he got tired of it. Yeah that's probably why he did it.

Anyways, even if that's the reason, being in his arms was so comfortable. It made me forget about how i was in pain. It also made me kinda tired. He wouldn't mind if i take a nap, would he?

I'm sure it fine. I snuggled my head onto his chest. Before closing my eyes i starred at him for alittle. He was so cute even if i could only see half of his face.

I'm not weird i swear, it's just he's so irresistible. I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

After a while i took a last look at where we were at. I think we were kinda close to our location.  Might as well take a nap before getting to his village. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

~Kakashi Point Of View~

When i looked down i see that y/n has fallen asleep. She must have been tired from walking in her condition.

She looked so cute and peaceful sleeping in my arms. I looked at her like she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Which in my eyes she is.

I felt happy having her close to me. This way i could protect her and make sure she's doesn't get hurt like last time. I smiled and looked up again.

It seemed like we were close to the village. It shouldn't be far now. Everyone else was looking tired too. We've been walking for about 2 hours now, so it's understandable.

Naruto was caring sasuke on his back. I was surprised on how sasuke let him. They are close, sasuke just doesn't like to show it.

Sakura was next to yuno. He was talking to sakura but she seemed annoyed. Yuno is talking to much so i'm guessing that's why.

-Time Skip-

After walking for 2 more hours everyone was exhausted. I wasn't too tired since i'm use to it. They on the other hand weren't.

I looked around and noticed we were finally close. We were about 10 minutes away.

It was already noon. Y/n has still not woken up. She must be really comfortable to not wake up. I didn't mind though as long as she was okay.

When we get there i will wake her up. There is no point in doing it right now. Plus i don't want to let her go.

-Time Skip-

After a little more walking we finally got to the village. When we got to the gate, we were greeted by two guards. They let us in and one of them told us to follow him.

I'm guessing they were leading us to the leader of this village. Our mission will finally be complete once yuno gets the mail to him.

We got to where the leader lived but it turned out he was busy at the moment. The guard escorted us to the guest room so we can rest while we wait.

I laid y/n on the couch and put her head on my lap. Sakura was still with yuno while naruto and sasuke were outside.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my book. I haven't read it a lot in this mission so i'll read some of it right now. There was nothing better to do anyways.

While i was reading I felt y/n move. I lift up my book and look at her. Her eyes were opening meaning she was waking up.

I started smiling from how cute she was. Sad part was that i couldn't have her as close to me since she was waking up. Hopefully she won't mind that i laid her head on my lap.

To Be Continued...