Thule and the Dark Reaper

Start from the beginning

"The force harvester and Dark reaper are near." the Leader said.

Suddenly, a large ship began to rise from the ground. It a metal spherical cage rose, covered in spikes, with the insides containing a glowing sphere of energy that looked like fire spreading from all directions, but purple.

"You need to run, I'm the only one immune to the Force Harvester." Anakin said.

"Your force, is nothing, compared to the Emperor's Angel's powerful Psykic might!" a Librarian said.

"Psychic fortress!" Two marines commanded, projecting a wall of golden light before the marines from their focuses, protecting them from the Turbo lasers of the Dark Reaper.

The group stood in their projected fortress. Anakin felt a small throbbing pain in his head from their use of powers. Two more stepped forward, before lightning arced from their staves.

"Electropulse!" one commanded.

Lightning Arc!" the other ordered.

Lightning formed over the machine, blasting the outer hull repeatedly, destroying sections of the reaper. The energy started to swell from their staves, as more energies were manipulated by them. The constant strikes and blasts were making the Reaper stand to lower, but it was still taking damage.

The oldest of the Librarians there, walked forward, before raising his staff, and summoning a large vortex under the reaper, he held his hand out, the palm facing up, before he raised his hand higher, as the vortex rose towards the reaper.

"VORTEX OF DOOM!" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the area.

Anakin watched in surprise, as a squad of 5 was tearing apart this ancient Sith weapon. With the last of the weapons destroyed, the force harvester lowered, and began to charge up an attack, planned to drain all life in the area. The Vortex pulled the dark reaper apart, breaking free the force harvester from the Reaper, depowering it, as the Librarians were using their power.

Anakin had held back the pains he was feeling from these beings powers. Suddenly, the pain vanished, before he looked at the group seeing they were done with their use of their mysterious powers.

All 5 walked forward, and gripped onto the staff of the old librarian, before the raised the staff up, and slammed it down. They repeated this 8 times, and with the final slam, the head of the staff glowed, before it released a bolt of lightning, that blasted the force Harvester.

The pain suddenly returned, and it was so powerful, that his nose began to bleed as he felt his head pound in pain.

The Force harvester, a weapon designed to absorb the life force, was hit by warp energy, of 5 Veteran Librarians. The Force Harvester's gathered energy was all but drained, and now the once purple light was replaced by a blinding golden light. Anakin watched, horrified, these being, were only 5 Librarians,Moho used a power he could barely comprehend, and defeated a weapon armies could not.

"That is strange. Kresk, report to the chapter master. It feels much like that of the great beacon." the old librarian said, as they walked back to the rhino they rode in on.

The Imperial forces didn't leave, they wanted the force harvester, calling it a Pharos, but they would not explain, not until answered the mystery of the object.

-later-

"These forces, strange they are, unkillable, they seem." Yoda said.

"Their armor dispersed the blaster fire, and their vehicles only seem to be damaged by heavy anti-vehicular rounds." Luminara Unduli said.

Anakin remained quiet, he was quiet.

"Anakin, what can you report about the Force Harvester?" Mace Windu asked.

"The outsiders were the ones who destroyed the reaper, with...magic. The created votrexes, walls of light that protected them, created storms of electricity and summon forth blasts of lightning. They summoned a power greater than the force, they changed the nature of an ancient sith weapon." Anakin said.

"They spoke of something called the "Warp" and an "Astronomicon" they also asked how we can travel without a beacon. This is concerning, what ever these objects are......They may be what is needed for them to travel. They also have taken the Force Harvester, calling it a Beacon." Kenobi said.

"The super human vehicles and armor seem to be unbeatable, but the human and the forces of their "Guard" seems to be beatable, however, they seem to have special weapons, and forces." Kenobi said.

"I think we should try and make an alliance with them, before Dooku has a chance." Mace Windu said.

-meanwhile-

The fleet of Imperials prepared to travel, creating a formation, and entering the warp.

"The Emperor shall protect us, and his light may be gone, but the will of the emperor is unyeilding." Mhmun said.

He looked into the large room, the glowing golden sphere, that made the Navigator cry, they had created lighthouse, now they only needed a new world to call home.