Family time. (P30)

Start from the beginning

I close my eyes as I let out a big yawn. I feel the vibrations from Zeke's chest as he laughs. "You're too adorable." He says. I hum as an answer. "Come, we mustn't be rude to our hosts."

He opens the door but I continue cuddling with him "carry me." I command . He chuckles and complies. "Can you stay next to me?" I ask him as we enter the house.

"Of course baby." He kisses my forehead and I smile.

"Kai?" I look up and see Dean staring at me with wide eyes. "W-what are you doing?" He asks.I raise a brow. What does it look like? I'm a queen i deserve to be carried by my Zeke.

I shrug and hide my head into Zeke's chest. Yumm he smells so freaking good.

A growl startles me causing me to cling onto Zeke more. I look at the growler and glare. "You scared me Arrio." I grumble.

"Come here Kai." He's standing at the entrance of the kitchen. I shake my head at him. How dare he order me. Can't he see I'm with my Zeke.

"Kai you're hurting our mate." Loki says softly. Hurting? I don't want him to be hurt. So I give Zeke one last squeeze.

"Ok you can put me down." I grumble with a frown. He chuckles and passes Arrio to enter the kitchen. He lowers me on a stool. "Thanks Zeke." I smile and twirl around to face Mia and Dana. "How many brownies are you planning to make?" I can't believe they are still making batter.

"Till my girl is satisfied " Dana says with a smirk. Jeez I can't believe this morning she was avoiding her mate. Look at her now, all experienced and shit.

"Kai." I turn around and face Arrio. "I'm going to go bring some ice cream from the pack house. You want to come?" Mmm do I want to walk is the question.

"Yes!" Loki shouts in excitement.

"Sure." Apparently Loki wants to go. I jump off the stool when my wrist is grabbed. I look up at Zeke "yeah?"

"I'm coming too." He grabs my hand and smirks at Arrio. "Aren't you going to lead us?"

"There's that many flavors in this world and I've only been eating chocolate!?" I complain as I help carry two twins of icecream

"There's that many flavors in this world and I've only been eating chocolate!?" I complain as I help carry two twins of icecream. Man I need to get out of my house more and try new things. I think I even want to travel

"You're here again?" B,b asks as she comes down the stairs.

"Damn Brittany don't you have anything better to do. Instead of hiding on the stairs from all the male prey you want to pounce on" Arrio chuckles .

She's about to say something when she sees my Zeke. She puts on a flirtatious smile and walks towards him "hi. I'm Shari" she reaches to shake his hand.

I push Zeke to the side. "Hi" I smile "he doesn't give a fuck" I wink at her before nudging Zeke to walk away. The nerve of that chick. Like he would ever be interested. I've never seen Zeke ever been attracted to any girl actually I've never seen him attracted to anyone for that matter.

Zeke chuckles as we walk out the house. "You've become territorial these days" have i? I look down with a blush "I don't mind" he's says. I look back at him and he smiles.

"Well I mind. He's not the one we should be acting like this with." I whip my head to look at Arrio who's already sitting in the car. He has both hands on the steering wheel. "His knuckles are turning white"

"What's wrong?" I ask Loki. I walk to the car and Zeke opens the back door for me.  "I feel like he hasn't really said a thing to me since we've got in the car."

"You've just realized." Loki growls. Jeez calm down. I lean back in the seat and peek at Arrio every few seconds as he drives back. 

He slams his door and walks to the house leaving us behind. Zeke jumps out and opens mine as well. My Zeke has always been a gentleman . "Kai go find mate." I take a few steps before stopping and looking back at  Zeke. I smile as he catches up.  "Kai hurry up! Leave him and go to mate!"

"I can't just leave Zeke behind." We continue walking. I walk in the house and head to the kitchen "We're back!" I shout and walk in. I stop and look around, noticing  every set of eyes on me. "So how's it going with the brownies?"

"Read the room idiot." Loki grumbles.

"Here's the ice cream." Zeke places them on the counter with a grin. "Anything else we can help with?" Oh my Zeke is so kind.

"What is wrong with you?" Loki asks,

"What did i do now?" I snap. I swear he's never pleased with me. I block him and take my seat in the stool again.

"It's alright. Dinners almost ready." Momma answers with a small smile. She turns around and continues making some lemonade.

I sigh and smile at Mia "So Mia.. are you planning to be a forensic scientist as well?" I ask.

She shakes her head fast. Adorable! "Nope, dead bodies scare me." She frowns and looks down. Huh?

"You're Tia's daughter?" Zeke asks from behind me.

"Yeah! You know my mom?" Mia asks tilting her head to the side.

"Of course i do. I own the building she works in. " I flip my head around and raise a brow. What!? When did he own a building?

"So what does she think about the murders?"