WWDD? (P20)

Kai's POV
Es-ca-pay!

"Why the hell am I here again!?" My voice echoes off the trees.

"This is where it all began." A deep voice scares the shit out me. I jump and do a karate kick. Well try because my dumbass falls on my own ass. "Wow you're weird in your dreams as well?" I look up and meet the owner of the voice.

"Y-you can t-talk?" I ask. Four black paws stand before me. Claws long as a woman's hand. The whole body covering any light that was able to come through the tall trees.  "Hey we have the same color of hair." I say, trying to get rid of the tension.

"Of course, it's your hair." He answers laying down in front of me with his humongous head laying on those giant paws.

"You stole my hair?" He tilts his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Do you not remember me?" He asks.

"Umm should I remember you?" He lifts his head and stands back on his four paws.

"I'm your wolf. I am you ."

"What the hell are you talking about you gorgeous wolf?" I didn't know they could be loony. Well technically it's me being loony because this is my dream and he's not really real.

"You're a werewolf! Don't you remember? You shifted at a very early age. You're special. We're special." Yeah we're definitely special.

"Yeah I' need to stop watching twilight ."  I grumble. "Ok well it's nice meeting you but I feel like waking up now."

"Wait! I need to show you something first!"

" I'll have to rain check on that."

"Wai_"

My eyes slowly open and meet complete darkness. Did I die? Is this hell? Shit I need to leave. I sit up and pat around me. "Oh it's a bed." I whisper. Wait . I feel no one. Did I sleep alone last night?! The hell!? Where are my cuddling buddies? I was supposed to have three last night.

I search my pockets. I take my phone and unlock it. "Damn this shit is too bright." I wait a bit to adjust my eyes. Damn its four am.

I feel like I can smell so many different things right now but there's one that sticks out the most.

"It's mate." A voice says in my head. I jump back and drop my phone. "Sorry i didn't mean to scare you Kai."

"Who are you?" I ask

"I already told you I'm your wolf. My name is Loki."

"As in Thor's brother?"

"Yes as in the man you drool over because you think evil is sexy."  I laugh out loud then cover my mouth. I sniff around and stand up to follow the smell.  "Yes go find mate."

"Mate? Who the hell is mate?" I ask. "Also how did know about Loki?"

"Because I've been with you since your first shift." He answers.