Intruder. (P7)

Arrio's POV
5 on Thursday (during Kai's 'escape')

I watch as my mate escapes to Dana's room. Someone sighs to my left. I turn and Dana is shaking her head softly. "I knew this would be too much for him" she says quietly. She starts to get up but her father stops her

"Leave him for now. He needs some space." Frank smiles kindly at her. She smiles back and sits back down.

"Go find mate."

"I can't. He wants to be alone right now" he growls but doesn't argue.

"I honestly thought he wouldn't be able to make it." Tess says.

Frank chuckles "I'm surprised more with how he's dressed."

Axel purrs "mmm yes we were able to see his milky skin through those rips."

"Yes but everyone else was able to see as well" I comment. Axel growls.

Dana giggles "if only you knew why he was wearing that." We look at her waiting for her to tell us. She looks at me and smirks. "Well for some reason every time his brother gets 'clingy' as he likes to put it. He shows up the following day with a turtle neck sweater" She winks at me .

Wait is she saying what I think she's saying. "Mine!" Axel growls.

"Are you saying his brother gave him hickies!?" Dean shouts as he stands up causing his chair to fall back. 

"He's not really his bother." His father says. I guess no one told him the deets.

"No I know but still." Dean mumbles while fixing his chair. Wait he did know? Then why is he freaking out?

"Can I go now? It's been a few minutes." Dana asks her dad. He nods and she rushes inside the house.

"Mine."

"Relax she's his friend"

"No not her. I mean Dean."

"Yeah I know what you mean. He's been acting weird. Then earlier with the whole me too part." I glance at Dean who is deep in thought.

I don't like what's going on here .

I take in the smell of my mate. He has his own special food. I need to figure out what it is so I can learn to cook it for him.

He glares at Dana who I asked to not save him a seat. Sorry Dana. I look down before he catches me staring. I patiently wait for him. "Dean!" I snap my head up and see him next to Dean who ironically has an empty chair next to him. "Can I sit here?" My mate asks. Dean smiles "Of cou-"