Magic (P24)

Arrio's POV.
Waking up alone

"Today is my Arri's ceremony. Everything needs to perfect." My mom announces as she walks into the kitchen.  She goes around tasting every food item, making sure it pleases her tongue buds.  I chuckle as I continue eating my cereal.

We'll be having other alphas and pack members coming for my ceremony. Many bring their children who are of age to look for their mate if they still haven't found one.

Only a few know about me finding my mate so they'll definitely be a lot of girls who have their eyes on being the next Luna. I would say boys too but they all know me as a straight guy. But who knows anymore these days, I might still have some males hitting on me.

As I start to wash my dishes, Samantha decides to purr in my ear  "I got that Alpha." And takes my dishes.

"I'm not alpha yet Samantha." I take back the dishes and continue washing them. My mother told me this morning that I can't let any female do a thing for me. If I do then they'll be taking it as a hint. So my job is to avoid it at any cost.

"Call me Sammi." She says reaching for my dishes again. I move them to the side then rinse them.

"Arrio, come here dear." My mom calls for me. I leave the dishes to dry and  blow off this Samantha. My mother wraps her arm around mine and walks me out the kitchen. "Good job Arri. Kai will be so proud." Axel purrs .

"That's all I want in this world. To see my Mate proud of me being his mate." I raise my head and we head to my dads office. He's on the phone when we arrive so we silently take our seats till he's done.

He hangs up and looks at me. "Xander Yates from the Blood Moon pack will be meeting us today."

"The one who wanted to switch to our pack with his mate?" I ask.

"Yes him and his mate will be meeting us. Turns out his mate lives in town but she's not a werewolf." I nod as he continues telling me all the people who will be coming today.

" I nod as he continues telling me all the people who will be coming today

"You nervous?" Dean asks as we play our video game.

"Fucking hell yes." I sigh "I wish Kai was here. He would definitely help with my nerves." I hope I have some time to pick him up before the ceremony. I don't think I'll be able to do this without him.

"Yep that's what mates are for." He says quietly. I glance at him. He still has a month till he finds his mate. Well if he's lucky anyways.

"So how long have you liked Kai?" I ask. He drops the control and stares at me with wide eyes. "You're too obvios bro." I put mine down as well and turn to look at him "So?"