New car (part3)

Arrio's POV.
1:20 pm Wednesday (after meltdown)

smack "You" smack "idiot" smack. "Why" smack. "did you" smack " reject your mate!" Smack-smack-smack.

"Mom stop! It hurts!" I whine as I rub my shoulder .

"Just you wait Arrio! This is only the beginning!" My mom shouts while pulling on my ear.

"I'm really disappointed in you " my dad says causing my mom to let go and look at my dad. My dad has never said that before. I've never once been a disappointment. If anything all I've been is a miracle.

"My mate is a male. I can't have a male as a mate," I say quietly, avoiding his stare.

"And? There's nothing wrong with that." My dad says. I look up to meet his gaze. He lets out a sigh "this is partly my fault. Instead of agreeing with you saying that your mate would be a female I should've been teaching you that it didn't matter what gender your mate was. That your mate is your mate and that's all you need to know."

Damn he's right. I'm no goddess who am I to decide who shall be my mate. I nod "you're right about the mate part but you're wrong about it being your fault. I should've handled it better." I ignored my wolf and I ignored my beta, I knew he was disappointed but I just shrugged it off as him being angry.

"As for Axel. I'm really disappointed in you for ruining your mates car. He's human, he didn't know what he was doing." Axel whines "besides it's not like he broke the bond. He needs to say the right words for it to happen" my mom winks at me and Axel yelps in excitement.

"Call for him" my dad orders my uncle who's the principal.

Uncle Javier presses the button on the intercom. "Kai Lloyd . Please come to the office. Kai Lloyd." I get goosebumps when he says his name. I feel so nervous. Axel is yelping in joy.

We wait patiently, all eyes on the door. It feels as forever till we hear a knock. "Come in" my uncle says, the door knob turns and walks in my beautiful mate with a confused look. Damn I really am a dumbass. How could I reject someone so beautiful as him.

"That's what I've been saying! Now go mark him!"

My mom jumps up and squeezes my mates cheeks, Axel growls because she's hurting him and mostly because she's touching his mate. "My goddess! He's a beauty!" She squeals and lets go. She walks around him and checks every inch of him. Axel growls more

"Mom stop. You're going to freak him out." I say as I walk towards him. My mate turns to look at me .

He stares for a bit then smirks. "So we meet again, airhead" I stare at him shocked causing him to laugh. I'm not sure if I should be mad because he called me an airhead or be jumping with joy because he's blessing my ears with a lovely sound.

He stops and walks towards my uncle. I watch his butt as it jiggles. Mmm I'll be having that soon. He sits in the chair my mom was sitting in. "Sooo you wanted to see me Mr. Principaaaal". My uncle raises his brow waiting for him to continue. My mate looks around my uncles desk, his eyes Land on his name "Sand-oval?" He asks not knowing how to pronounce our surname. Did my mate really not know the name of our principal? Also why did he pronounce it like that, I showed him how to pronounce it this morning .