Awkward. (P23)

Kai's POV
Family time.

Zeke has been silent all the drive back home. It's killing me. I'm scared of even glancing at him. I don't understand why he's acting like that . "It's because Xander is a wolf"

"Wait even when i think, you can hear me?"

"Um yeah? I thought you knew this." I decide to peek at Zeke.

"No i thought I had to talk to you." I say then look back out the window. Just one more block.

"Which you are sooo."

"Sooo?"

"Kai how did you survive this long without me?" I can literally feel him shaking his head .

"Kai?" I look at Zeke. "We're here baby." I look back outside. Damn when did we get here. I unbuckle and step out the car. "Kai." Zeke stops me . "Stay close to me." He says then gets off as well.

Jeez he's just a werewolf... wait . "How did Zeke know he's a werewolf?" I ask and walk inside .

"Now you're asking the right questions." What is this? Alice in wonderland? "He knows you're one too." I stop and stare at Zeke. He raises a brow and stares back .

"What do you mean he knows? How could he know when I didn't know." I ask . I smile at Zeke them walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles and pats my head.

"Why did you just kiss him?!" Loki growls.

"I always kiss him. Why are you making a big deal?" The door opens and Scarlet walks in with her fiancé.

"That's her mate." Before I even get to ask, Zeke surprises me by pulling me to the love seat and making me sit next to him. "What is this man"s problem?"

Scar and her fia- I mean mate, sit on the couch. The air is so thick that even my werewolf ass is dying. Man I need to leave this place. I wonder what Arrio is doing?

"So you're getting married?" Zeke asks.

"Yes big brother. I'm getting married to this wonderful man." The 'wonderful man' wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her in to kiss her cheek. "And i want Kai-bear to be my maid of honor!" She exclaims joyfully.

I stare at her with confusion. "But.. I'm a male. Can a male be a maid of honor?"

"Who cares! It's my wedding! Xander's cousin is going to be his best man but no worries, he's gay as well and I showed him a picture of you and he's happy to be walking in with you!"  Effing Scar! Why would she say these things in front of Zeke. I swear he's digging his nails into my flesh.

Xander kisses her cheek again and looks at me "That's only if you're ok with it" he smiles. Scar playfully glares at him causing him to chuckle. "It would make my girl extremely happy if you did." He adds.

Man this is so fucking hard. How the hell am I supposed to- "Ok! Why not!?" I shout out of nowhere. Seriously me a maid of honor? Thats a pretty crazy and great thing to add to the books. "Wait do I have to wear a dress?"