He's mine (P26)

Ezekiel's POV.
Secret's out

"Let's cut the crap" I say in a menacing tone as I take a seat next to the mutt. Fuck I just want to leave this place. I need to get Kai out of this town. Especially now that he's been rebellious. "I know your son is my Kai's mate. However my Kai is human and I don't want him involved with your species."

"Human you say?" The head bitch asks. He leans back in his chair and crosses his legs. "You've said two lies and just one truth."

"Really? And which were the lies?" I question.

"Kai is Arrio's mate. Truth." Obviously dimshit. "Kai's a human. False." How the fuck did they find out. I made it impossible for Kai to smell like one. "Kai is yours. False."

I stand from the chair arubtly causing it to fall back "He is mine!." I snarl.

"He is my son's mate. You can not claim someone who has a chosen one." He takes a sip from his drink.

"Ha! Where does it say that? He was mine before he met that son of yours. I claimed him first and you can't take him away."

"Sit your ass down." The cunt of my sister orders me. I turn to glare at her. "This is their territory, they are in charge here." Fuck. The bitch is right. I slowly take my seat back as I stare at her. Her mate dares to growl at me.

"I just have a few questions for you." I nod but continue staring at Scarlet. "Why did you claim him?"

I smile and turn my head slightly with my eyes still locked on Scarlet "When you get a puppy as a present, do you leave it for another owner to claim or do you claim it yourself?" I ask . Silence . I laugh "Kai was mine since the beginning. He was always mine to claim."

"What about his parents?" The beta asks.

"His parents? Ha! Can you even call those pathetic things, parents" I laugh and lean back in My chair as well. "His father named him after the God of Death.  Please. They were just carriers."

"What happened to them?"

"Who knows. They were both rouges, unmated rouges." The worst type of werewolves. They live just as wild animals. They, as real werewolves didn't even follow the rules of being with a mate. So why should I?

"How long have you had him?"

"Are these questions necessary?" I ask as I tap the table. "Because I'm done answering."

"We just want to understand the situation a bit more." The Alpha speaks.

"Since he was seven. Zeke showed up one day with the child. That freaked  me out. Especially when I realized he was a werewolf. No offense love." She says to her mate. I scoff .

"How did you know he was a werewolf?"

"He shifted." I smirk .

"What? That's impossible." They all turn to look at me and lean forward in their seats. Except for Scarlet of course.

"Yeah for any other wolf but my Kai isn't just any wolf." I comment . My Kai is different from all these mutts. "Most shift till they are twelve but not my Kai. He shifted six years early. It scared the shit out of his parents." I chuckle. That's why they gave him to me earlier than expected.