The ring (P11)

Arrio's POV
Monday (during lunch)

"Are you sure we're not going to get caught?"

"Yes. Just follow my lead."

"Shouldn't I be in charge ?"

"No, I'm much more experienced." She winks.

"Fine but you better be fast." I mumble. I wait patiently for awhile but shes taking to long. "Here let me try."

"I already put it in." She grunts "almost there ." A click is heard, and she turns the knob. "See?" She walks inside and I walk right behind her.

"What time does that cretin get home?" I ask and start sniffing. Mm my mates smell is everywhere.

"I just know he's here by the time Kai gets home, so let's hurry." Dana takes a cookie off the table  "try one." I shake my head. She shrugs and grabs another one. "Find let's start with Ezekiel's room."

When we reach up stairs she turns right but I turn left. I walk in the room and take a look around. Posters of the Jonas Brothers? Wow. How about we check his drawers. "What are you doing ?" Damn it. I turn around and stare at Dana. "We don't have much time." But I was so close..

"Fine let's go." We better find something interesting in his room. "Hmm it's weird but I thought Kais's scent would be a lot stronger in his room."

Dana reaches for the snotface's door. "Yeah about that.." she opens the door and I'm hit with my mates scent . "He hates sleeping alone." I growl at the room. How dare my mate sleep with another male. He's mine.

We walk in, well thankfully my mates smell can calm me down . Dana looks through all the drawers. I look under the bed. Nothing . Then the closet. Just coats and shoes . "What exactly are we looking for?"

"Just anything that'll gave away that he's a witch." She lifts the queen size mattress. "What's this?" She points at an envelope. I grab it .

I open it up and take out the contents. "Birth certificate?" It's Ezekiel's. I guess he's only eight years older than us. I was so sure it was twenty years. I continue to scroll through the pages  "it's just paperwork for the house." I open the envelope to put the paper in but something  gold catches my attention. I reach for it. "Fuck."

"What happened?" Dana looks in the envelope and reaches for it . She hisses and drops it "it's gold, it shouldn't be hurting us."

I turn the envelope upside down and drop the ring on the bed. I take my phone out and take pics of the ring. "I'm sending these to my dad. Maybe he knows what this is . I grab the envelope and use it to scoop up the ring. "Alright where next?"

"The basement. That's where Scarlet's things are." She leads the ways. I take one last look at my mates room. I'll have to take him to a Jonas Brother's concert.

"Good it's unlocked." We walk down the stairs. And Dana switches on the lights.

"So you're going to tell me that you never realized that she was a witch?" I scoff and take pics of the whole room. "I guess we don't have to look through things."

"Lots of humans are into these things, so we can't know for sure unless we find something with magic."

"Alright let's start looking then. "