The twins. (P12)

Kai's POV
Monday's evening (after the creatures)

"Do you guys know them ?" Zack acted like he knew them. He wouldn't have glared.... wait yeah, he basically hates everyone besides me of course but come on . Who would hate me?

They all shake theirs heads "no I've definitely never seen them before." Arrio says. "Who are they? Why do they call you uncle Kai?"

"They're siblings of my sisters ex." I explain

"Oh I remember, Timoteo right ?" Dana asks I nod "weren't they engaged?"

"Yeah they were going to get married but two weeks before their wedding she went on a trip and she didn't return till a month later. Timoteo was beyond pissed and broke off the engagement, the dumbass expected her to beg for forgiveness but she was like nah" I signal them over to the counter and take a seat . "Usually she would've, but I don't know what happened during her absence that opened her eyes."

"I'm glad, that guy was an asshole." Dana takes a seat on the counter ." I wonder what made her change"

"I think she realized how amazing it is to be single because ever since they broke up she only stays for two weeks then leaves again for four." I smile as I think how much happier she is.

"Then who takes over the shop?" Arrio asks

"Well Zeke takes care of it in the day and I at night."

"What about his job?" Dana asks

"What do you mean?" I ask. Is it me or are they asking tons of questions.

"I mean doesn't he have to work?"

"Well he works from home. Didn't I tell you?" I was so sure I did. "So all he needs to do is bring his work here so he multitasks." Dana widens her eyes .

"So he's usually home?" Arrio asks quietly

"Yeah except for when he has to take over, like today." I laugh nervously. I feel like I'm getting interrogated or something. "But anyways, back to the ring. It's obvious you guys don't know a thing about it so I'm going to explain the whole set up."

I grab a chocolate bar and offer them all a piece "ok so first Scar leaves to get the stones from 'some mystical place'  then she comes back and calls the witch over. The witch has to be here while scar makes it. I guess they believe it won't work if the witch isn't present." I offer more chocolate "then they offer it to their lover, and if they accept, that's basically saying 'I promise to stay with you enternally' so the witch slides the ring on the lovers finger. And they can't take it off till the witch says so."

"Till the witch says so?" Dean ask.

"Yeah for the first step it's just a promise ring, so they can break it off. But then when they decide to get married that's the second ritual."

"Another ritual?" Dana asks.

"Mhm.. so they both prick their finger with a gold needle. Then they both drop blood on the big crystal that's on the top. Then they say some weird chant in this weird ass language."  I'm not sure if it's made believe but it's creepy as hell. "Then once they are done with that , it means they are now one, nothing can break the bond. In other words, divorce is not allowed."