Truly I love you (P41)

Zeke's POV
Goodbye for now.

As I lay here in my last moments, I ask myself 'did my life go to waste in the end?'

The answer is no. Not a second was wasted on you. How could time ever be considered wasted, with you in it. Even though you didn't choose me in the end, I still won't dare say 'I wasted my life away.'

The truth is Kai, is that you showed me how to love. Before you I had no clue of what love was. But the moment I first laid my eyes on you I felt this unfamiliar warmth inside me.

At the beginning I shook the warmth away and kept reminding myself the reason I wanted you.

Kai, the truth is that at the beginning I wanted you because of your magic. I wanted to use you to become stronger. Our magic mixed together would've made many fear us.

You remember my magic right? You must remember, now that you've taken the bracelet off.

My crystals allow me to see the future. I knew you were going to be born. It took awhile to find who the mother was but I got lucky and found her. Your foolish mother was so frightened when I showed up. She willingly gave you up.

I didn't take you right away because I knew you had to grow up with your type. So as you grew up, I kept my distance. I would come by to check on your family and to make sure they wouldn't run. But one day I stayed longer than usual when I saw you outside.

You were carrying a rabbit and in your squeaky voice you were singing the song 'ladybug.' My first thought was 'Is he slow?' my second thought was 'Is he really a descendent of calypso?'

But as I continued to watch you, the thought of you being slow no longer bothered me. It was alright if you were slow. All that mattered was that you were mine.

I began to care for you, I had this need to protect you. At first it was just something I had to do. But as you grew up to be the young man you are today, I realized it was something that I wanted to do.

"Kai"

If one of us had to die, who would you have chosen? Me or your mate?

Honestly it's pathetic of me to even ask.

Such a useless question when I already know the answer.

It was quite gullible of me to think of a future with you.

"Kai"

Please forgive me. Forgive my selfishness.

Even in my last moments I am still being selfish. I rather die than see you be with another.

I rather bleed to death than see that I was wrong about always having you by my side.

"Zeke!"

Thank you for taking off the charm. This decision would have been difficult to make if you hadn't.

I want you to know that I have never loved someone as much as I love you. I know I will continue to do so beyond death. Now that our love has come to an end, a part of me has died. So don't you think it's better if I give the other part as well?

"Zeke please!"

I'm sorry that I'm hurting you once more. But understand when I say that this was for the better good.

My death will lead to something else. If I would to live , it would be a burden for you and Scarlet.

Scarlet.. please tell her I love her.

"Kai"

Kai you must know this is just the beginning.

You must know that I wasn't the only one looking for you. I told one other person about you.

That was my biggest regret.

"Don't trust her."

She's the one Seth really fears. That many fear.

However, that's not important right now. I just need you to know that I love you.

I love you.

"Truly I love you."

**************************************************************
Zeke was my favorite character! I cried writing this.

Many didn't like him but he just didn't know how to behave around someone he loved.

There are reasons for why he is the way he is. But that'll be coming out in the future.

But I truly think he's a great person.

I hope you guys listened to the song. I really love this song.

 I really love this song

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
He'll always be mine.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें